Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > usa1camaro1969

Conversation Between usa1camaro1969 and Hellfighter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Hellfighter
    07-26-2011 10:04 AM
    Hellfighter
    Do you happen to have any pictures by chance, lol i still dont know where or what a driveshaft is, im new to those parts, but my exhaust was a nice fit a little close, i untightened and retightened moved the pipes closer if i can as many centimeters i could, im going to take a look at the other parts if i could get a general direction where it is at.
  2. usa1camaro1969
    07-26-2011 09:52 AM
    usa1camaro1969
    I'd recommend jacking the car back up and making sure there's clearance around everything. I'd look at the driveshaft rubber connector(at the back of the driveshaft) and about half way back there's a tunnel brace that the exhaust on mine come extremely close to.
  3. Hellfighter
    07-26-2011 08:27 AM
    Hellfighter
    I installed it myself also, Do you mind helping possibly locate all points of like squeek chirp noise type thing like when i get in and out of the car, also when i start the car and start moving at below 1k RPM like getting out of a parking spot , i hear this noise in the center ish area of car , type of noise like a raccoon diggin in trashcans through a bag or something is the best type of noise i can refer too haha. but its quiet but sounds like that and goes away after i get moving but sometimes when i start stopping it comes back.
  4. usa1camaro1969
    07-25-2011 06:22 PM
    usa1camaro1969
    I installed myself.
    No new squeaks on my car.
  5. Hellfighter
    07-25-2011 01:12 PM
    Hellfighter
    Hey did you get the cherrybomb v8 kit installed on your v6? Did you do it yourself, if so , do you hear and squeeking or something like that light noise when u get in and out of your car.