Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ORACLE Lighting

Conversation Between ORACLE Lighting and Hellfighter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Hellfighter
    01-12-2012 09:29 AM
    Hellfighter
    You guys need to clear out you're message box so more of us can message you guys. I have a problem

DRL Problem

Hey guys, i love all you're products first off, but i have a massive problem, since the two tornado hitting houston area, and me stupid enough driving in it for a job interview, well my DRLS dont work now.. at all when it turns on , parks, day or night they dont come on, i saw them flicker once but that's about it, and i bought the LED bulbs for them from you guys and i heard you cover a life time warranty if the product stops working, do you think you guys can send me replacement bulbs? Dealership took my car for a day then called the next day and said yeah you have Fogged Up DRL's we cant touch them you have aftermarket bulbs come get your car, and he also said they were not fit correct and required an O ring to fully seal, so i dont know what else to do my Day Running Lights are fogged Up Inside and both the bulbs dont work cause they got wet.