Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Char1ieone

Conversation Between Char1ieone and Cezr12
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Cezr12
    01-20-2012 05:59 PM
    Cezr12
    I won't be able to make it cuz the car is my dad's and he's gonna use it tomorrow =/ I guess ima have to get my own Camaro haha. Thanks for inviting me though, y'all have fun!
  2. Char1ieone
    01-13-2012 12:01 AM
    Char1ieone
    Hey there brotha, we are having a big Camaro get together with the El Paso F-Body Group, some Camaros from the ABQ, and ourselves the CAMARO5 EP/LC Chapter next Saturday on the 21st at noon till I believe 5-6pm. I was wanting to see if ya like to join us for this event? I am planning on having a breakfast somewhere in Las Cruces before we trek out to El Paso to meet with El Paso F-Body on the Northeast of EP. From there El Paso F-Body will be hosting and we will be driving to various locations all around El Paso where we will be taking photos ops of our rides and such. At tye end of the day I assume there will be a BBQ, but if not we can always drive somewhere to grub haha. It will be an epic event of Firebirds, and 4th-5th Gen Camaros and it would be great to be able to meet ya and hang. Let me know what you think.

Charlie aka char1ieone