Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Johnny Cat Drives

Conversation Between Johnny Cat Drives and az5thgen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Johnny Cat Drives
    05-07-2010 10:33 PM
    Johnny Cat Drives
    Thanks Nick for everything and for monitoring the forum. Take care and hopefully we'll see you all tomorrow!
  2. Johnny Cat Drives
    01-24-2010 08:06 AM
    Johnny Cat Drives
    Good Morning Nick!

Thank you so much for everything already! I've been really enjoying the Camaro, meeting you all and Jennifer and I had a great time last night. I'm a medium T-Shirt and Jen is probably a small. My email address is jnycatrideds@aol.com and I'm going to definitely take place in the Tucson Run this upcoming weekend. I can't wait! Take care and have a great day today!
  3. az5thgen
    01-24-2010 07:14 AM
    az5thgen
    Welcome John and Jennifer! It was great to meet you guys last night, and congrats on your great looking new Camaro!!
    Shoot me your e-mail address and I will add you to our group e-mail list. I send out calenders monthly and upates during the month.
    And you are member # 100! Get me Jennifer and your T-shirt sizes, I'll make sure you get 2 T's and an All Gen's window sticker for your Camaro as your official gift!

Nick