Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Optimus Prime

Conversation Between Optimus Prime and CamaroGirlFL
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 45
  1. Optimus Prime
    06-24-2009 07:46 PM
    Optimus Prime
    So I'm at 3400 as of 6/20! Things are moving along nicely...
  2. CamaroGirlFL
    06-23-2009 03:39 PM
    CamaroGirlFL
    We saw two lurking around on Sunday - A red one turning onto Ulmerton Rd from 49th Street and a black w/ white stripes headed south on 19. . .they are starting to appear . . .
  3. Optimus Prime
    06-23-2009 10:50 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Well we should look into getting some of the locals together and take the Camaros over there when we've all got 'em! I wouldn't mind seeing some Lambos and Ferraris either...
  4. Optimus Prime
    06-20-2009 07:39 PM
    Optimus Prime
    cool! yeah, I've heard of the Dupont Registry. But that's usually home to Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, etc, with a few vettes as well. You think we wouldn't look out of place with Camaros?
  5. Optimus Prime
    06-20-2009 02:46 PM
    Optimus Prime
    Sorry to hear it, but hopefully soon you'll get something. It seems like everyone who went to 3000 on 5/27 is moving along now, so.... What's the Dupont Coffee and Cars thing? Never heard of it. I agree though. It would be cool to hang out when more Camaros come in.
  6. CamaroGirlFL
    06-20-2009 09:49 AM
    CamaroGirlFL
    Congrats! The updates were coming a little slow. Originally, I didn't find out I had gone to 3000 on 5/27 until almost 2 weeks later. I have been emailing my sales guy about once a week, so maybe Monday there will be good news . . . another member took his car to Dupont's Coffee and Cars this morning. . .that might be a good GTG once a few more locals get their cars.
  7. Optimus Prime
    06-19-2009 11:06 PM
    Optimus Prime
    lol!! good point. I hope that fix-a-flat stuff works very well! I wanted to let you know in case you didn't see my posts on the threads, I just found out today that I went to 3300 on Tuesday (6/16), with a TPW now of the 29th. Any update on yours?
  8. Optimus Prime
    06-16-2009 08:42 PM
    Optimus Prime
    lol! actually, I don't believe there is a spare tire to give up! I think the LS is the only one that even has the option. But I hear ya! It'll all happen soon enough! I'm curious to see which of us will get ours first! lol!
  9. CamaroGirlFL
    06-16-2009 05:30 PM
    CamaroGirlFL
    No, maybe someday someone will be able to explain the great mystery that is the production order of the Camero. I can't believe there are some people that ordered in April and already have their car. I can certainly understand your frustration. I always wonder if it has to do with the color. . . or options. . .I would give up the spare tire. . really. . .if it meant the car would get here faster. . .who needs a spare anyway. . .:(
  10. Optimus Prime
    06-13-2009 07:18 PM
    Optimus Prime
    Nope, unfortunately... :( Unless something changes in the next few days, it may be later in the month. I'm trying not to get too caught up in it. No offense, and it's nobody's fault here, but it's hard watching people who ordered less than a month ago move further along than me, who ordered four months ago... But as I keep saying, before I know it, my dream will be here. Any updates on yours?