Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > SILVER BULLITT

Conversation Between SILVER BULLITT and ramsman34
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. ramsman34
    10-02-2010 03:13 PM
    ramsman34
    Yo Brandon - long time no speak, sorry brother work and school burying me. What's happening with you and the ride? I finally have all the parts - holding off on the JBA cats until i hear how loud the rest is - it took CAI forever to get me my intake thanks to Charlie but whatever. I'm hopefully gonna get it to the Newhall guys the week of the 18th when i have time and cash for them. Later brother
  2. ramsman34
    09-10-2010 10:01 PM
    ramsman34
    Also, i got a new phone and for some reason certain numbers didn't make the jump, hit me back with the math when ya get a moment.
  3. ramsman34
    09-10-2010 10:00 PM
    ramsman34
    Yo...what up? Want the latest on my "wait" It's getting irritating but you probably knew it was coming. Still have the eibachs or did you make that move already?
    are you going to/entering the All chevy show next sunday?
  4. SILVER BULLITT
    08-18-2010 06:34 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    WELL I HAVE HIGH FLOW CATS , AND MY EXHAUST WAS SPONSORED FROM FLOWMASTER SO I GOT IT FOR FREE . BUT MY BOY OWNS A MUFFLER SHOP OUT HERE AND DOES ALL MY WORK SICK ASS WORK ON THE SIDE TO FOR LIKE ROLL CAGES AND AIRBAGS TOO. BUT HE CAN GET YOU A BETTER PRICE ON EXHAUST ! AND THE MGW SHORT SHIFT I JUST BOUGHT IT RIGHT FROM MGW ..... CANT REALLY GET A BREAK ON THAT SHIT . MUFFLER DELETE IS EASY WE CAN JUST CUT THEM OFF I HAD MINE LIKE THAT FOR A MONTH OR SO AND IT SOUNDED REAL GOOD . PRICES IM NOT SURE ON I THINK THE SHIFTER WAS LIKE 5 OR 6 HUNDRED ! CATS CAME WITH MY HEADERS FROM ARH 1700 DOLLARS FOR THE WHOLE SETUP AND YOUR EMBLEM DELETE WELL SHIT THATS FREE WITH A BIT OF MARC GREASE LOL . LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP YOU OUT BUDDY
  5. ramsman34
    08-18-2010 04:43 PM
    ramsman34
    Youre a funny guy. I'm still diggin the emblems but I'm sure I will give in to the darkside soon and 86 them. Hey, can you tell me where you bought your flowmaster exhaust kit from as well as your MGW short shifter? Also, do you have hi-flow cats or no cats? Lastly, where did you get the muffler delete from? If you can remember what you paid for all this stuff it will be helpful for me too. I'm ready to pull the trigger on a bunch of stuff but need the best prices I can get.

Thanks my brother
  6. SILVER BULLITT
    08-16-2010 07:06 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    how are those camaro emblems looking lol ??? i thinkl they would look better on your garage floor !ha ha
  7. ramsman34
    08-12-2010 11:36 PM
    ramsman34
    New to this forum and how it works. Let me know where you wanna meet and I there. I wont get into Canyon Country until 6:30-7pm, after I close my shop.
  8. SILVER BULLITT
    08-12-2010 01:11 AM
    SILVER BULLITT
    oh and you have to go to my page to leave a visitor message for me otherwise it just stays on your page
  9. SILVER BULLITT
    08-12-2010 01:10 AM
    SILVER BULLITT
    thank you sir .... i think you will like the sound of my ride i know i do . with the tint and rear bezels i can give you a hand just let me know . cam-maro is my little brother , his is only a 1lt but he loves it and will be there as well, call me fri. and we can try to setup a meeting point
  10. SILVER BULLITT
    08-10-2010 07:53 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    COOL LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT HAVE ABOUT 10 CAMAROS GOING SO THE MORE THE BETTER