Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > kingsnakes2LT

Conversation Between kingsnakes2LT and haleyd
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. haleyd
    09-04-2009 08:36 PM
    haleyd
    hey! that's AWESOME news! i'm so glad. where did she get a job?

so your car will be here soon right?? crumback's? is that where are getting it?? i really hope i can see it when it comes! i'm so happy for you.

i still haven't sold my car. but i've had 5 people contact me about it this week and some of them want to look at this weekend. so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  2. kingsnakes2LT
    09-04-2009 07:23 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Hey Haleyd,

Just wanted to let you know that the wife got a job.
    She starts Tuesday.
    It looks like I might still be able to get my Dream.

How are things going with selling you Grand Prix?

Sorry I haven't been on the site much the last couple weeks.
    When things looked like I had to give up on my dream, I just lost all desire to read and talk with those lucky enough to get one or have one.
    Go ABM !
    Good Luck & talk to you soon.
  3. haleyd
    08-23-2009 10:52 AM
    haleyd
    fort wayne huh? i live in ossian, so like 20 minutes from you depending on where in fort wayne you live!!!! yes i've definitely made up my mine... ABM! i don't know why i ever thought maybe i would get white. i loved abm the second i saw it on the chevy website... to be honest, if there wasn't an ABM, i don't know that i would want it nearly as bad as i do.

well as far as my car goes, i have posted it EVERYWHERE that i can think to post it. it's a 2004 grand prix gt2. the one in my signature. i would really like to get at least 9 for it because i still owe on it. but i just don't know if i will get that much for it. it's in perfect condition... every dealer i've taken it to says "wow, you've taken GREAT care of this car". i just really need to get it sold, but the less i get for it the more i'll have to save of my own which means it will take me even longer before i can order! UGH, so frustrating! lol
  4. kingsnakes2LT
    08-22-2009 11:08 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Thanks for the reply.
    I live in Fort Wayne, IN.
    Ordered my car from Crumback Symons in New Haven.
    I sat at 1100 for two months due to dealer allocations, but I'm moving now.
    I just learned I have a TPW (Target Prod. Week) of 9/14/2009. That means I could have my car on or before my B-Day which is Oct. 4th.
    I understand about getting your car off your hands. Have you posted your car for sale on the Members Classicifed thread?
    What is the car you are wanting to sell? What do you need to get for it?
    I know someone who may be interested based on the car, the condition, and the price.
    I have to encourage you to order ABM. Have you made up you mind on the color, White or ABM?
    ABM is such an awsome color. I have seen the ABM in person and the color is beautiful.
    Let me know were in NE Indiana you live if you can.
    I have a list of about 6 others from other locations in Indiana, so I'll add you to the list.
    Good luck, and get that order in.
    Keep me posted.
  5. haleyd
    08-22-2009 06:52 PM
    haleyd
    hey! nope, haven't ordered my car yet. i need to get my car sold before i order. i know that it will take at least a couple months for the car to get here, but i don't trust that it will sell before then because that's just my luck, so i'm not ordering until it's outta here! lol! where are you from in indiana, if you don't mind me asking?! you can definitely count me in for the indiana meet up.
  6. kingsnakes2LT
    08-22-2009 05:45 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Hey Haleyd,

Future ABM 2LT owner here, also from NE Indiana.
    Have you ordered a car yet?
    I ordered mine 6-15-09.
    I am at 3000 - Order accepted by Production Control, since Wednesday 6-19.
    I hope to receive my dream by mid to late Sept.
    I am trying to put together a list of other Indiana Gen5 owners, and arrange a meet and greet sometime in the future.
    I would love to count you in as a Gen5 friend and Indiana owner.
    If you haven't ordered, do it.
    If you have ordered, congratz !!!
    Orders seem to be moving quicker now.
    Like to hear from you !
    Later.