Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > az5thgen

Conversation Between az5thgen and Transformed
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Transformed
    06-16-2010 09:17 AM
    Transformed
    You just made my day! THANK YOU!

Shayne
  2. az5thgen
    06-15-2010 09:25 PM
    az5thgen
    Thats a pretty good price if they are in good shape! The tires alone will sell for approx. $1000 for the four of them new, so you are getting a good deal. Just make sure you see all 4 wheels to make sure they don't have any curb marks on them, and make sure they come with the Tire Pressure Sensors in them. After you get them mounted you can take it to your dealer and they will re-flash the speedometer for you to match the tire size and make sure the sensors are activated. They will usually do that at no charge for you. Take the plunge, at that price if they are in good shape you can't go wrong!
  3. Transformed
    06-15-2010 08:58 PM
    Transformed
    Hi Nick -

Ever since last weekend all we can talk about is the mods we want to do to our car! Saw an ad on Craigslist today for some 20' SS aluminum polished wheels and tires for $700. 90% tread. I do love the shine but wanted your input - you think that's a decent deal? I'm in no hurry - can wait to see what's out there......