Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > cstproductions

Conversation Between cstproductions and Autobot
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 165
  1. Autobot
    09-17-2009 01:34 PM
    Autobot
    check it out: http://www.sctflash.com/X32010Camaro.php

I'm getting one as soon as I have a VIN#
    I dont think they have a V6 tune (yet) but may be worth calling them to see if they plan to
  2. cstproductions
    09-16-2009 11:00 PM
    cstproductions
    Just got the episode working! Im gonna watch it tonight as long as my internet doesnt fail me
  3. cstproductions
    09-16-2009 10:56 PM
    cstproductions
    Okay, so I figured out the whole wrong order thing, they accidentally ordered a 1lt instead of a 2lt! But I called and got it all figured out luckily. They changed the order and ordered the exact same thing again just incase the order came in wrong.

I cant wait to see the pics of your car!

On the supernatural site there is one of the episodes online to watch for free? But im going to definetly check that out. Do you watch the office? New season starts thursday! haha

Those are going to look amazing once you chrome plate them! Your car will truely be origional with all of the mods that you are getting done to it, its going to be sick. I havent ordered anything for my car yet but im selling my xbox for 150 tomorrow so ill order the extended rally stripes!
  4. Autobot
    09-16-2009 12:26 PM
    Autobot
    An update
    just bought these like 5 minutes ago lol

$1500.00 for the complete set
    A new set of Pirelli P-Zero with out tax, mounting, balancing and disposal fee it $1658.00 so I will have a second set with 15 miles on them for the future and saved some money.
    I have removed the polished rims upgrade @ 470.00
    I am going get these down broke and then ship them to Los Angles and have them chrome plated for 600.00 http://www.calchrome.com/calchrome_clear.php
    I think the chrome will really pop against the victory Red.
  5. Autobot
    09-15-2009 06:41 PM
    Autobot
    All new Supernatural on Channel 33
    This is a great show you should try to watch it comes on @ 0800 Thursday
    DVR it if you cant watch that night
    http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural
  6. Autobot
    09-14-2009 10:36 AM
    Autobot
    Let me know what the dealer said about the cloth interior I don't expect it would cause a problem since you cant even get cloth anyway.
  7. Autobot
    09-12-2009 05:31 PM
    Autobot
    I promise to post so many pic it will be sickening.
    Oh man 3000 super sweet
    BTW....

the 2LT comes standard with leather

8. cstproductions
    09-12-2009 03:10 PM
    cstproductions
    They are gonna do alot to your car, your car is gonna be pretty awesome and you better post some pics up of it when you get it!
    I just called peters chevorlet and im at event code 3000! I was excited...but they have me down as having black cloth interior... when I changed my order to a 2lt rs with the leather interior! I was pretty mad... they are gonna call back on monday though...
    Ill get back to your pms pretty soon too haha,
    at the game I was rained on, everyone was and it was claled off for an hour and a half, It was too late for me to go back and watch it.

Ill probably save up for the mufflers then first and see how it goes.
  9. Autobot
    09-11-2009 04:45 PM
    Autobot
    Yeah the dealer will probably need to keep it a week or so they have to paint the GFX and do all the other stuff...the subs, air intake, mufflers, shifter, headers but your right It will really have me in a spin waiting for that stuff to get done.
    tracked again today still at 1000.
    I don't know if any of the colors are legal but I don't see how because they are not driving lights.
    Got some of your PM's will get back to them soon.
    Have fun at the game tonight hope y'all don't get rained on.

the mufflers would be the first if it was me but they cost a lot more than the intake.
  10. cstproductions
    09-11-2009 04:39 PM
    cstproductions
    I doubt that it will be too long, but you have to admit right when it arrives your gonna want to drive it off the lot hah! But thats a good idea going with only GM certified performance parts, your car is definetly going to be a beast. My first performance mod will be a cold air intake, headers or exaust. Which should I choose first?

But il probably go with the blue, even though the car looks black at night haha, it will still be really cool. I think having red lights is illegal though? im not sure though.