Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > cstproductions

Conversation Between cstproductions and Autobot
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 165
  1. cstproductions
    03-10-2010 11:54 PM
    cstproductions
    alright replying now hah

but nice! Just got mine today, ill tell you more in the PM
  2. Autobot
    03-10-2010 09:42 AM
    Autobot
    Picking the Camaro up Friday
    They told me I have to take it easy on him for 500 miles then I can
  3. Autobot
    03-09-2010 08:45 AM
    Autobot
    pm
  4. cstproductions
    03-08-2010 10:29 PM
    cstproductions
    You have to let me know how the car is once you get it back! I was never able to get my top speed video sadly, when we went to do it we saw at least three state troopers... haha. but anyways my car is in the shop now getting my fender FINALLY fixed and window tinting, them im going to make my first long drive from longview texas alllll the way to tennesee which should be a blast. Once I get back im going to get extended white rally stripes, cant wait for that. Then ill paint the brake capilers and some other small mods. Anyways is that your new stereo setup? whats the deal with insurance?
  5. Autobot
    03-05-2010 03:49 PM
    Autobot
    My car wont be ready by tomorrow they had it all week but just now got to the gears
  6. Autobot
    02-26-2010 07:59 PM
    Autobot
    Click pic for full view
  7. Autobot
    02-26-2010 05:51 PM
    Autobot
    Taking the Camaro in tomorrow for the Cam and rear end gears.
    What do you have going on with yours right now?
  8. Autobot
    02-21-2010 06:14 PM
    Autobot
    Today turned out to be nice out here where I live got to drive the Camaro for several hours so I am happy now.
    Did you get your top speed video done?
  9. Autobot
    02-19-2010 08:23 AM
    Autobot
    I dont have any ideas for you on the filming heck its supposed to rain anyway gees I am sick of winter looks like another weekend I dont get to drive my car.
    It will be nearly 3 week since I last drove it which was to the last meet.
    Yeah it was a pretty big one wullger came to but I did not get to meet him or maybe I did and did not know I did lol there were a lot of people.
    Watched your latest upload looked fun.
    Please be careful when doing the next one at that speed there is no room for error but I bet it will be a cool video just be careful.
    I also decided to have them upgrade the rocker arms to roller rockers since they have to take them off to install the new valve springs.
    Then this summer probably some rear suspension upgrades including better axles.
    But I have to wait am almost going broke with this car lol
    Hopefully I will be dropping the car off Saturday Feb 28th by then all the parts should be in.
  10. cstproductions
    02-19-2010 01:36 AM
    cstproductions
    Also going to be filming some camaro related videos this weekend, any suggestions on what we should film?