Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > AGldnGrl

Conversation Between AGldnGrl and dreammy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. dreammy
    08-07-2009 08:37 AM
    dreammy
    This website has been a total great place to be. I started out on the wrong foot telling folks to watch the girlie pics because i could not view status at work.....they made me famous and hated by most men.....but i am on the comeback....yesterday I had worked a 15 hour overnight shift and just vented because someone that I was watching out for totally dissed me....it was not you dear. I just feel so blessed that my order has progressed so well thus far....peace and good luck!
  2. AGldnGrl
    08-07-2009 08:27 AM
    AGldnGrl
    Wow...that's a relief...because when I read it, I was totally floored, because I thought it was. I am totally addicted to this site and the people here...it is so great to hear when someone FINALLY get's their car...I see yours is on it's way...I'm so happy for you! Bet you're getting REALLY antsy..
  3. dreammy
    08-06-2009 08:27 PM
    dreammy
    Oh dear, not at all. Please forgive me this was not directed at you at all!
  4. AGldnGrl
    08-06-2009 11:18 AM
    AGldnGrl
    Just had to ask, was your post directed at me?...because I really didn't think I was "tracking" anything, just providing info to the 1st page of the thread.