Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > CruznSS

Conversation Between CruznSS and srwiltshire
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. CruznSS
    06-08-2010 07:12 AM
    CruznSS
    Ouch! That sucks! I had a rock hit me on interstate 64 after work in november. Have had it filled twice. Have a few chips by gills - both sides. Crazy how the rock chips accumulate. Breking Benjiman was good but sound guy didn't dial the sound in right until there last song. Hope to go to Daughtry this saturday and going to see KISS at ampitheater this august.
  2. srwiltshire
    05-24-2010 01:46 PM
    srwiltshire
    Not your fault. I have't been on here much.

My baby got hurt about 2 hours after I left you that message on Friday. :-( A tractor trailer through a rock at me and it put about a 1 inch gash in the door and then chips down by the gills!

Time to find someone to fix her!
  3. CruznSS
    05-21-2010 08:23 PM
    CruznSS
    Nice Camaro! Love the plate.... Congrats - 6 months late...sorry, should have kept in touch more. Hope to meet ya at a meet or two soon.
  4. srwiltshire
    05-21-2010 02:53 PM
    srwiltshire
    HIYA!!!! Love the Halos! Yep, took possession of my baby on 11/22! 6 months tomorrow! I love her so much.

I was thinking of you with concerts the other day. I really wanted to see Breaking Benjamin but I CANNOT stand Nikleback! Actually got tickets for October to go see Roger Waters: THE WALL Live. My husband is so excited!

You been doing ok???
  5. CruznSS
    05-19-2010 08:29 AM
    CruznSS
    Hey, longtime since last chat. We are meeting in Yorktown on father's day if interested. Have you gotton your Camaro yet? Took my son to Nickleback/Breaking Benjiman at colosium. Great show. Want to see Godsmack again real soon. Love there new CD oracle.
    Write back and let me know whats up. Put blue led halo's on my baby. Looks really cool at night.
  6. CruznSS
    08-28-2009 06:42 PM
    CruznSS
    Can you say row5 seats 10 - 12 right in front of Gene Simmons? Un fricken real!!!! Taking my son who is 13, loves KISS but has never seen a live show....... Come on Oct. 16th.... Promise to get pics if they let me.