Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > SILVER BULLITT

Conversation Between SILVER BULLITT and wingtrash
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. SILVER BULLITT
    08-11-2010 06:38 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    ok well if you wanna roll out and just hang and meet a couple of us let me know and good luck on the ride
  2. SILVER BULLITT
    08-10-2010 06:42 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    HEY MAN THERE IS A CLASSIC CAR SHOW OUT HERE AT ROUTE 66 ON SAT AND IM TRYING TO GET A BUNCH OF CAMAROS TO ROLL ...! YOU INTERESTED ?
  3. SILVER BULLITT
    08-06-2010 06:37 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    damn bro im sorry to hear that that is some shitty luck with that huh. well when u get her back hit me up and we can meet up and cruise or what not... good luck wing
  4. wingtrash
    08-06-2010 11:53 AM
    wingtrash
    Cool, ive heard of RPM, up in scv. Wheres Granatelli and why are you switchin? As far as my camaro is concerned, i snapped the passenger rear axle at about 800 miles, took it in for warranty repair, the first dealer fixed it, but did a shitty job, didnt replace the hub which was damaged. It kept makin a noise like a bad wheel bearing so i took it back. To a different dealer this time. They replaced the axle again, and the hub and bearings. It still makes a noise so I just took it in again on monday. While it's in there i had them paint the trunk lid because the paint was chipping under the spoiler. As far as i know, the service guy there is gonna drive it after the paint dries and probably take apart the rear end, because nobody knows whats wrong..I suspect its in the diff or damaged driveshaft from when the axle originally snapped. Oh and i was usin launch control when i broke it the first time. weak ass axles man.
  5. SILVER BULLITT
    08-06-2010 12:52 AM
    SILVER BULLITT
    sweet bro im out here in valencia . i get my work done at rpm motors but will soon be switching to granatelli. what is wrong with your car and why cant they figure it out ???