Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > CaniacFan

Conversation Between CaniacFan and NVMY68SS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. NVMY68SS
    02-16-2010 06:41 AM
    NVMY68SS
    Hey, what happened Sunday? Get wrapped up in Valentine's Day activities?
  2. NVMY68SS
    02-10-2010 05:45 PM
    NVMY68SS
    Haha.....yeah, Lou called me this afternoon in a panic thinking I needed the stuff for the weekend today. I told him I wasn't even going over there til Friday. He seemed relieved. I think he's gonna email the flyer tonight from what he said. Yeah, we'll need to get something on artwork going too.
  3. NVMY68SS
    02-10-2010 12:46 PM
    NVMY68SS
    Sounds good. If you have any problem at the door. Just ask for the guy with the 2 black Camaros (me) or Marshall Wheeler. He's my buddy that's organizing the display.
  4. NVMY68SS
    02-08-2010 05:22 PM
    NVMY68SS
    Oh good. I was wondering if we had decided on a name or not yet. I think that works until we all decide as a group or whatnot. Ok. We should be there til at least 5 or so.
  5. NVMY68SS
    02-05-2010 07:51 PM
    NVMY68SS
    Hey Lori, yep, Nelson here. The classic cars will be on display in Dorton Arena Sat and Sun. We'll be there Fri until about 5 getting setup and organized and wiped down from the ride over. You can come in to DA for free and the full car show is $6 for adults. When you see me, I can give you some free passes to go in the show though. One of the perks they give us for bringing our cars out. Yeah, I sent Lou a thank you for getting the club started and he started brain-storming about setting up a table with some flyers and sign-up sheets for the club. He's also gonna have something for a giveaway. Not sure on the details of that yet. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  6. NVMY68SS
    02-05-2010 01:39 PM
    NVMY68SS
    Enjoyed meeting you last night at the Hendrick Camaro Club meeting. Looking forward to seeing where the club goes. If you get time, come out to the Auto Expo next weekend. We'll be there Sat and Sun. Friday will be a set-up day.