Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Rockin the BlueSS

Conversation Between Rockin the BlueSS and JackJ91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. JackJ91
    05-22-2010 06:20 PM
    JackJ91
    Whenever someone not from Virginia hears about these state inspections laws they are always surprised, haha. It's a big pain to go through with them. If you don't have the little yellow sticker in your windshield you can get pulled and fined and possibly have your license revoked--or at least that's what I've heard. And I feel your pain, I've heard about CA's smog requirements. I'll let ya know man, I may just decide to save the money and get a roto-fab CAI, we'll see
  2. Rockin the BlueSS
    05-20-2010 05:52 PM
    Rockin the BlueSS
    really? they make you go through an inspection every year? and they look for things like that?! man i thought California's laws were bad, we just have the most strict smog requirements in the country but at least they aren't checking our windows...
    good luck, let me know what you end up doing...
  3. JackJ91
    05-20-2010 04:27 PM
    JackJ91
    yeah thats going to be way illegal, definitely won't pass state inspection in december with that. thanks haha
  4. Rockin the BlueSS
    05-14-2010 09:33 AM
    Rockin the BlueSS
    i think my sides are 35 and the back is 10... i think. i want by names and called it "limo" on the back and "dark" on the sides... so it is a little illegal for you, but we aren't allowed to have any tint on the windows so it is way illegal for me. but it just looks so damn good!
  5. JackJ91
    05-13-2010 09:00 PM
    JackJ91
    What % is your tint? looks great. I've got an IBM 2SS/beige interior. I'm from VA, they restrict the front windows to 50, back ones 35