Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Jarhead

Conversation Between Jarhead and 3CamarosOnHand
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 3CamarosOnHand
    07-14-2010 08:21 PM
    3CamarosOnHand
    hello again havent bugged you in a while we started a club for camaros called upstatec5 we have your own thread in the ny nj region forum feel free to check out and join its not home but it close andy
  2. 3CamarosOnHand
    04-29-2010 08:47 PM
    3CamarosOnHand
    i remember that friends of mine from tribes hill were helping fire dept pick shit out of creek . i still think about that when i drive it. Iknow all the areas where you grew up i ran the roads for a houseing company doing service work all over the state. there is a picture around page 157 of the thread , from a abm owner taken in front of the bomber at griffist air base. going to try to hook up with him and a rjm at sullivan beach this summer. keep in touch andy
  3. Jarhead
    04-28-2010 10:18 PM
    Jarhead
    Damn, that's close to home. I grew up in Altamont, Stomped around alot in Bern, Guilderland Center, Colonie, Duanesburg. I was stationed in Rome for recruiting duty and was there when the bridge collapsed on the thruway in 87 (it think it was anyway). Normally we would have been driving to visit my Mom in Altamont, that day we slept in (way not normal), anyway when we woke up and heard the news, we cringed, because if we left like we usually did, the time table put us in that area very close to the time it collapsed. Real scary.
  4. 3CamarosOnHand
    04-24-2010 08:49 PM
    3CamarosOnHand
    we are in fort plain about 20 miles west of amsterdam
  5. Jarhead
    04-22-2010 10:43 PM
    Jarhead
    Hey that looks like my ride. Ooooops I have blue wheel lug nuts. Seriously Nice ride. What part of Ny are you in??? I grew up outside of Albany. Altamont to be precise.