Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Nickey Chicago
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Baldman

Conversation Between Baldman and Darth_Emma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Darth_Emma
    07-10-2010 01:40 PM
    Darth_Emma
    I really hate saying anything negative about a vendor. But, I did want to let folks who follow my car journal know why it's taking so long. I don't want to piss anyone off, but what I said is absolutely what happened. Thanks.
  2. Baldman
    07-10-2010 01:36 PM
    Baldman
    Thanks for the update. I saw your new post on your thread. I hope everthing turns out OK.
  3. Darth_Emma
    07-10-2010 12:24 PM
    Darth_Emma
    Not yet. I'm waiting for my painted brake calipers to show up from Showstoppers. Once I get those, I'll take the car in to have new rotors put on with the calipers. I bought a set of TPMS sensors from my GM dealer. I'll have those put in the wheels while they're off the car during the brake swap. I hope it will be this week.

I'm getting a bit miffed with Showstoppers. When I asked if he could paint some calipers for me, he said he had a set in his shop ready to paint and I paid him on June 16 because he said it would take 2 weeks. It's been almost 4 weeks and still no calipers. Turns out he put those calipers on a different car! Now I'm waiting for someone else to send their cores back to him.
  4. Baldman
    07-10-2010 12:13 PM
    Baldman
    Been off the site for awhile. Did you ever get your wheel and tire issues fixed?