Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > fbodfather

Conversation Between fbodfather and spikess581
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. spikess581
    01-23-2012 06:15 AM
    spikess581
    Scott, I am the owner of a 2011 2ss/rs convertible that picked up in March of 2011 after putting a deposit on the car 2 years prior. You signed my car in Delaware at a camaro show. At the time you told me that the goal was to build the best car I ever owned. Until December that was probably true. Since then I have had the factory 5th bow and 2 replace ment bows collapse.The replacements lasted till the top was put down for the 1st time. My dealer is trying to help me but they are not being helped by GM. It seems that the ''vert'' owners have become the red headed step children. I can say that we as a group are the most fanatical devotees to the Camaro brand and love our cars. It is not an isolated problem I believe there is a very real mechanical design problem. do not wish to be annoying to any one , we just want our car to be functional.To be reassured that we are going to be made whole again would go a long way. Please address this issue an let us know what is or is going to happen.