Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > fbodfather

Conversation Between fbodfather and 1faSStERRN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. 1faSStERRN
    07-19-2009 10:28 AM
    1faSStERRN
    Wanted to let you know that I have NEVER forgotten or lost my belief that there are truly good and special people that exist in this world. I genuinly hope that when you read this, you know that I consider you to be one of them. You have made and continue to always put well over 100% into your work, and you do so many things above and beyond a simple job description, and have done so much to influence the building, marketing and promotion of this car. So many people, myself included, have you to thank. I know you have worked hard, and I just wanted you to know that it is appreciated. I have been a proud owner of only Chevrolet vehicles for 15 years, and it is the only brand I will ever own. Of those 15 years, and I have faith not only in the brand, or in you, but that I will be doing burnouts in a new Camaro soon to get me over the latest broken heart or frustration. Thanks so much for all u do, you and your work are greatly appreciated