So it was pouring rain at my house this morning... Needless to say the ride is not clean. Did you all hold the event today or are you rescheduling for tomorrow [Sunday]? Any time change due to church goers?
If we get rain on Saturday I have the ok from BPS to have the event on Sunday. Last time I checked the weather there was a 20% chance of rain for Saturday. Hopefully things will get better by sat. Friday is going to be bad.