Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > spike III

Conversation Between spike III and steakmaker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. spike III
    02-12-2014 10:40 AM
    spike III
    I have the American Racing chrome torque rims. I'm putting the Blue trim w/silver insert. Have you clicked on my signature to check out my build. Are you retired?
  2. steakmaker
    02-12-2014 09:28 AM
    steakmaker
    Spike III
    As You can tell,I don't look at my messages. Sorry nothing personal. Starting next week I'll have all sort of time. I plan on doing the Brake/ clutch reservoir separation when my car comes out of storage.I just got the 92065790 GM reservoir from a Parts Direct in Albuquerque,NM. $14.54 plus $5.99 shipping for a total of $20.53.I haven't decided if I'm going to get an automatic reservoir or just use a plug on mine.Either way it's an easy mod.I also bought the Lingenfelter clutch pedal return spring. I can't wait to get my car out of storage,this year I'm adding a pair of Borla Ataks with tips,I put Borla headers at the other end last year,with JBA cats & a resonator delete ss X-pipe.I'm also adding a set of Foose "speed" wheels machined finish.My car is black, I'm thinking of putting a bright red stripe on the edge of the rims,what do you think?