Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > SimC33

Conversation Between SimC33 and Sevn86
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Sevn86
    10-08-2009 05:43 PM
    I have decided to go ahead with the purchase but Im going to try to sell it after i take delivery if i feel i wont be able to make the payments cuz its too close to being built. I think you made the right choice cuz u already have a sweet car and hopefully the six months will fly quickly!!! Im now sad I wont have anyone to wait with for our cars. :upset:
  2. Sevn86
    10-06-2009 03:33 PM
    That really sucks but to tell you the truth I think Im in the same boat as u. I make about $1500 a month and everything else is paid for by my parents. I dont know if im making the right choice either. I dont know if i get to keep my car I might just have to sell it once it comes in. this really sucks!!
  3. SimC33
    10-05-2009 12:32 AM
    well unless I can find SOME WAY to convince my mother that I can afford the car, shes not on the same page as me getting it. Have you read that thread I created telling all the details?
  4. Sevn86
    10-05-2009 12:16 AM
    ur canceling ur order y? what happen?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.