Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > jeffny09

Conversation Between jeffny09 and jimfin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. jimfin
    07-04-2009 03:20 PM
    jimfin
    I originally ordered an Imperial Blue 2LT RS on Memorial day. When I checked Thursday it was still in 1100 event code. I went to the dealer and asked why and he said he didnt know. I didn't like the answer so I made a call to a friend who had told me after I ordered my 2LT that I should have gone to his guy first. To make a long story short I called his guy and he said he had 2 cars sitting at his shop that people backed out of. I went and looked at them, one was and auto and the other was manual. They were both very nice but i wanted the automatic. It turns out the automatic had exactly what i ordered from the first dealer and it was a 2SS, but in Yellow. Bottom line I will be driving that car away come this Monday. I canceled my original order with trhe first dealer. it turns out that GM is only delivering 2 cars a month to each dealer so if you ordered yours in May and there are 12 orders in front of you, you are looking at a November, December delivery date.