Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ssarrival

Conversation Between ssarrival and NVMY68SS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. NVMY68SS
    08-17-2009 08:58 PM
    NVMY68SS
    Hey, pretty good. Too bad you guys aren't a little closer to Raleigh. We've had 10+ get together the last two weekends. Even took a nice ride together. Talk about a sight seeing all those 5th gens in a line. We are taking a ride down to Spring Lake this Sat to meet up with some of our members from Fayetteville area. I know it's a haul, but if you decide to make it up this way sometime, the more the merrier. I'll let you know about the G'boro thing. Maybe we can get a group to come up one week. Friday's are kinda tough some weeks. I also have a set of FM Super 40s with the Doug Thorley shorties on my car. It's still a little quiet. I'm hoping the RF CAI will give it a little more grunt under acceleration. We'll see.......hopefully by the end of the week.
  2. ssarrival
    08-17-2009 08:31 PM
    ssarrival
    Hey man how are you doing? I have a buddy of mine that also lives in kernersville GREATPUMKIN. We are members of the Traid F Body club we all meet in Greensboro the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month on Wendover Ave @ Marios Pizza which is behind the Sheets Gas station right off of I-40. It would be cool if you could come down there. Greatpumkin and I are the only 2 with 5th Gen would be nice if there was more. Most of the cars are 4th Gen SS and TransAM. PM let me know if you would like to go all the people there are nice.