Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > V-Max88

Conversation Between V-Max88 and Booger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. V-Max88
    07-14-2009 03:17 PM
    V-Max88
    I haven't talked to you in a couple of months, so I just wanted to check in to see if you finally got that beautiful blue car yet. Hopefully, you've been so busy showing her off that you haven't had time to be on the computer! Happy Driving!
  2. V-Max88
    05-29-2009 02:39 PM
    V-Max88
    Any word on your car yet? Do you happen to know what event code you are up to? Smith Chevrolet has had four invoiced so far, but of course I'm #11. Still a long wait, I'm sure.
  3. V-Max88
    05-09-2009 12:05 PM
    V-Max88
    I know your dealer was supposed to be having a special event today, but I just wanted you to know that I just got back from smith chevrolet and they just got their first car last night....just like yours! IBM 2ss, black interior. It was ordered with the RS package but it didn't come with it. They think they will have it on the lot for about a week. It is NICE!!! I just wanted to let u know so u could swing by and take a look at it.
  4. V-Max88
    04-27-2009 07:35 PM
    V-Max88
    Hey...is your dealer doing anything special next week? Smith chevrolet said they are making plans as long as they get their car in but as of now, they don't know if they wi get it in time. Do you know if your dealer has had any orders pulled yet? Smith said they've had none of their 11 pulled so far. I'm a little surprised.
  5. Booger
    04-20-2009 04:57 PM
    Booger
    I read your post about ordering your car, congrats !!! I am from Greenwood I drove thru Roland today. Sounds like we both have great husbands mine told me to order my car for Christmas. We just celebrated our 15th anniversary April 3rd.