Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > codeman71

Conversation Between codeman71 and ImperialBlue
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ImperialBlue
    09-30-2010 12:07 PM
    ImperialBlue
    Codeman, has there been any updates for the USB problem with the CD/AUX button?
  2. codeman71
    08-23-2010 07:10 AM
    codeman71
    No, still no update quite yet. It should be out in a month or so, but should really improve things when it's done.
  3. ImperialBlue
    08-19-2010 03:19 PM
    ImperialBlue
    Has the software update been released yet for the CD/AUX button?
    Thanks!
  4. codeman71
    06-30-2010 09:20 AM
    codeman71
    Sorry that you've been having so much trouble with your USB port. There are issues with the PDIM where it will periodically not respond to messages from the radio which is when you will not see the Aux jack when pressing the CD/AUX button. This issue should be resolved with a software update coming at the end of July. I'll post a message when the update is available. I don't think it's a matter of connection or the iPod that you're using as I've heard of this from multiple people.
  5. ImperialBlue
    06-29-2010 07:40 AM
    ImperialBlue
    Hey codeman,
    I have a 2LT 2010 Camaro purchased Jan 2010. The Auxiliary In / Out worked great with the 5th gen iPod until around Easter. Something happened and the car could not see these two devices. I took the car to the dealership to get this fixed June 4th and they found a loose connection at circuit X302. The ports were visible again and I started using the iPod. This fix did not last long, the first time that I unplugged the device the Aux ports were not recognized again. The dealer ordered a new harness (92205058) and receptacle (20870101). This was installed and the fix lasted for two days. The AUX ports are not recognized when the CD/AUX button is pushed. I haven't read any posts like this one, but I'm still searching. Do you have any ideas? Is the problem with the iPod? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.