Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ssump29

Conversation Between ssump29 and DkknightX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. DkknightX
    09-09-2009 03:21 PM
    DkknightX
    The guy whose car I emulated with the striping looked like he had his in CGM. Didn't look bad at all.
  2. ssump29
    09-09-2009 02:27 PM
    ssump29
    Thanks for the heads up on the fuel door. Yes I already have a Camaro IOM too, have had it since June even though it was built in April, so yes these cars are awesome. So many days spent in QC. I'm still on the fence on what kind of stripes I want and also what color. I was thinking either bright white or the same color gold as the bow-tie.
  3. DkknightX
    09-09-2009 02:21 PM
    DkknightX
    Thanks a ton!! The striping did come out very nice. I'm into performance, but not a nut or a mechanic. Having a visually stunning car is my aim. BTW, I would wait on the gas cap. The satin nickel is out right now, but they also just released the chrome version from chevymall.com which I might get. It's under $200.00 and looks much more shiny than the satin nickel. Thanks a bunch for the compliments and if you are getting a Camaro, best of luck to you man! Best car I've ever driven hands down! If I can ever help you or anything, please let me know. Take care!
  4. ssump29
    09-09-2009 08:20 AM
    ssump29
    Just wanted to tell you this is probably the best 010 maro I have seen. Love the styling, I want to get that exact fuel cap.