Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Phenicks

Conversation Between Phenicks and Lee9710
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
  1. Lee9710
    07-14-2009 08:28 PM
    Lee9710
    The reason we cancelled the order was because we bought one off the lot here closer to us. I will have to call him and see. Sorry to hear that. They were selling it to me for MSRP so that is really messed up on their part. When I can get a hold of him I will see what is up.
  2. Phenicks
    07-14-2009 03:09 PM
    Phenicks
    maybe since you ordered the car they will honor the price to you IDK i can give you the money directly. I just am at a loss. there was not going to be any financing or anything i was going to pay it all off so i do have the money to give to you if we can figure something out and they honor MSRP to you.
  3. Phenicks
    07-14-2009 02:54 PM
    Phenicks
    Hey man there is a major problem. I spoke to brandon today to make sure everything was ok and set to go and he said yes. Then a few minutes later a Manager called me back and said that brandon may have given me some bad info about the pricing he told me that they were gonna charge me $2000 over MSRP. I specifically told him that i asked brandon several times if the car was gonna be MSRP and brandon had said yes. And now he was gonna charge me over. So I am really sorry man but i can not pick up your order, i know it is no way your fault both you and i were lied to. I really wanted the car it was sooo close had already been shipped to them and everything now they are changing shit up on me. So i told them i couldnt do it. I feel really bad I am very sorry but I just dont know what else to do. If you speak to them or something let me know.
  4. Phenicks
    07-14-2009 10:42 AM
    Phenicks
    Ok, thanks a lot.
  5. Lee9710
    07-14-2009 08:11 AM
    Lee9710
    I called him on Friday and was told that he was on vacation and would return on Monday. So then I called yesterday and they said he was with a customer so I left a message for him to call me back. He never did. I still haven't gotten my deposit back and plan on calling him everyday until I get it back starting today. I'll let you know if I get through to him.
  6. Phenicks
    07-13-2009 03:31 PM
    Phenicks
    Have you spoken to Brandon lately? I have tried to get in touch with him many times but he does not return my calls and never seems to be at the dealership when i call. I gave him the info for the deposit but i know he has not done it yet.The car has been shipped to them but i have yet to hear anything at all. figured id see if you have heard anything.
  7. Lee9710
    06-30-2009 09:22 AM
    Lee9710
    Forgot to mention something to you. Don't know if you have to have a front license plate where you live, but they do in Virginia so when I ordered the car I asked them not to put it on because I didn't need it in NC. I also told them not to put the dealer sticker on the back. They told me to mention that to them as the car got closer to delivery so just keep that in mind if you didn't already think of it. Take care.
  8. Phenicks
    06-28-2009 11:57 AM
    Phenicks
    LOL, while i do thank you for your kind words you are helping me just as much as I am helping you. So Thank you without your help there is no way i would be getting my car anytime soon. I appreciate you giving me the chance to take your order.
  9. Lee9710
    06-27-2009 09:12 AM
    Lee9710
    Thanks alot man. I talked to him yesterday and he told me that as soon as you put your deposit down and they switch over the paperwork, they will mail me my deposit back in full. I can't thank you enough for helping us get our deposit back. They told me that if you wouldn't have taken over the order we would have lost it. I truly hope you enjoy the car, I can tell you by driving ours it is amazing. You are a great person, it is good to know that people like you still exist today. Thanks again and if you need anything just let me know.
  10. Phenicks
    06-26-2009 04:01 PM
    Phenicks
    Lee I just spoke with Brandon and gave him the info for my deposit so he should be releasing yours back to you. I told him that you would like for him to give you a call as well, so hopefully he should be contacting you soon.