8. Go back to Camaro 5, go to User CP, then Edit Signature.
9. Scroll down to Signature Picture
10. Click Browse under 'Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer' to locate the Sig Pic you saved. Should be in Desktop or My Documents.
11. Double click Sig Pic
12. Click UPLOAD
13. Click Preview Signature to see how it looks.
14. Click Save Signature if you are satisfied with how it looks.
1. Build the Camaro
2. Press Print Screen key on top right of your keyboard.
3. Go to Paint (Start - All Programs - Accessories - Paint)
4. Paste what you captured by pressing Print Screen into Paint. Either CTRL V or right click - Paste)
5. Then to show only the vehicle, click on the SELECT icon to the top left of Paint screen. (Looks like a square with dotted lines). Use SELECT to draw a square around the Camaro. Then right click on the part you want to show in your sig and copy. Or just CTRL C. Then click File, then New at top left. It will ask if you want to save...say NO since you have already copied the part that you need.
6. Once you have a new blank PAINT screen, CTRL V or right click to PASTE.
7. Click File, Save As, name it whatever (I named mine Sig Pic), and be sure to save it in an easy to remember folder.....Desktop or My Documents.