So my plan is to hop on a plane early August and fly down to check out the car and maybe take it for a little drive. Sound like a plan? Then well go from there. If I decide to buy, which I can already pretty much gaurantee i will, haha, then I plan to drive it home up the coast back to BC. Ohhh I cant wait, cheers.