Really hoping you can clear up a few questions I have about what is factory and what is GMPP. I am in Canada, just outside of Toronto, and have placed my order for a 2SS/RS, LS3. I have order it in the Inferno Metallic Orange outside with the in IMO interior. I have ordered through a small dealership and they really haven't been all that helpful when it comes to exact details.
Here are the questions
1) the 2SS comes with the ambient lighting and was wondering whether on the IMO interior the led lighting is orange itself or whether, like the SS that was at Indy, it has the orange door and dash inserts?
2) Is the hurst shifter factory installed or dealer installed and are there optional handles for the shifter. I have heard pistol grip, t-handle and ball?
3) With the IMO exterior will I automatically get an orange engine cover or do I have to order it?
4) With the rally stripe package, factory installed or dealer, do the stripes extend past the hood (down past the mail slot) or do they, as has been indicated in various threads stop at the edge of the hood?
5) Is the blade spoiler the same as the Dove Tail on the Dale Ernhart Jr. SEMA car? Any idea when this will be available? Is this a factory install or will it be a GMPP part installed by the dealer?
6) I love the look of the ground effects but am really disappointed that it isn't body color coordinated. Is the grey/black the only color available or will I be able to order the kit in IMO to match my car?
7) At the Indy, one of the interior option shown was the "Carbon Trim Kit". However, I have heard no mention of it since, is this still in the works and if so what does it consist of?
8) The fuel door has not yet been listed as an available option, will it be available?
Any help you can give me on these issues would be greatly appreciated.