Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Albuquerque Cruising! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61571)

Maro10SS 04-08-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave (Post 1688020)
I want to, but I'd be losing some sleep. I'm a graveyard night owl...maybe I'll try.

On another note, I have an OEM GFX lip I don't want anymore if anyone in town is interested.

pm sent

Bethgrce 04-08-2010 07:02 AM

Sunday the 11th at 9:30-10:00 at Dos Hermanos off Jefferson across from the Journal Center!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 04-08-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bethgrce (Post 1691212)
Sunday the 11th at 9:30-10:00 at Dos Hermanos off Jefferson across from the Journal Center!

:happyanim:

Holly....leave your secret admirer a note on his/her car. LMAO. I never get Camaro envy by ANOTHER Camaro. Lucky you!

Hope to see you all there!
Ivan :thumbsup:

ReJeweled_SS 04-08-2010 01:19 PM

Hey, what's going on? It’s been a while since I’ve been on. Glad to see we are finally having a descent gathering of Camaro's out in town. You can count me in. So what is that, 8??? I've also seen a few Camaro's in town and I’m not sure if it was the car or the driver (Female) of a V6 Cam who caught my eye. She was gorgeous. It was a Imperial blue metallic… lol... You thought I was talking about the girl... right... Jk... She was hot too... An 9 in my books...

hclove09 04-08-2010 07:07 PM

ill do that, feels kinda weird though. hope to see all yu guys sooN!

hclove09 04-08-2010 07:08 PM

oo and do yur camaro's exhaust pipes have black shit all in it?

RS-SS2 04-08-2010 07:25 PM

I'm 90% sure I will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 04-08-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReJeweled_SS (Post 1693023)
Hey, what's going on? It’s been a while since I’ve been on. Glad to see we are finally having a descent gathering of Camaro's out in town. You can count me in. So what is that, 8??? I've also seen a few Camaro's in town and I’m not sure if it was the car or the driver (Female) of a V6 Cam who caught my eye. She was gorgeous. It was a Imperial blue metallic… lol... You thought I was talking about the girl... right... Jk... She was hot too... An 9 in my books...

Ain't seen her yet....only girl so far that I've seen is Holly (Here) and some older chick by my work at the Airport in a RJT 1SS. Not on C5. lmao

Quote:

hclove09 ill do that, feels kinda weird though. hope to see all yu guys sooN! oo and do yur camaro's exhaust pipes have black shit all in it?

I leave notes on peoples cars ALL the time....no worries. I should be getting some of the C5 Business cards in the mail soon as well. I'll pass some out to all of you guys the next time we meet up.

Yeah, I had it on my OEM Bagpipes after like a week. It's hideous....It comes off with brake cleaner (not when hot!!) but comes back. One dude on the board here painted his black so it wouldn't bother him.

Or you could just dump it and pick up a Sweet ASS Doug Thorley Catback?? :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing all of you there as well! Definitely 8 then right everyone??

A couple days left, we can get a couple more I'm sure.

See everyone soon!!
-Ivan :thumbsup:

hclove09 04-08-2010 11:02 PM

p.s my car is holly :) and she just got gills put on today :)

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 04-09-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hclove09 (Post 1695844)

I know...lol

Well wth?? Where are the pics?? Did you do the black fade or ??

I'm kinda stuck with chrome since she's black!:facepalm:

tbonz 04-09-2010 10:01 AM

AAAggghhh.... I so want to be there for this cruise ....we live in Farmington so Sunday at 930 is pretty early to try and do a 3 hour drive...I'll have to contemplate this.

jnewberr2ssrs 04-09-2010 03:58 PM

Are we going to do a full-out cruise or just meet up?

By the way, this week has gone pretty well and it's looking like I'll be able to make it Sunday - my projects are coming along pretty well so I'll be able to spare some time to do some Camaro stuff :D

ReJeweled_SS 04-09-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hclove09 (Post 1695844)

Congrats!!! I just put mine on this past Wednesday. I went with black and it was my second go at it since I screwed up the first set. Oops... And I just bought a Volant Air Intake today, so hopefully it will come in next week so I can put it in before I make the drive down to El Paso, TX. See you all sunday.
:burnrubber:

hclove09 04-09-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Karma (Post 1696212)
I know...lol

Well wth?? Where are the pics?? Did you do the black fade or ??

I'm kinda stuck with chrome since she's black!:facepalm:

Black gills. and is this meet sunday morning or night?