Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro5 Store Merchandise (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   C5 Hoodies! Pull Over and Zip Up! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328695)

Smirnoff 11-21-2013 06:55 PM

How much are they?

menendez1293 11-21-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smirnoff (Post 7206354)
How much are they?

Link is in the OP, they are 34.95 +shipping for the pullover and 37.95 +shipping for the zip up one.

TAG UR IT 11-21-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 45TH RS (Post 7206155)
Glad I got my LG pullover order in quickly! Thanks for making these available!

You are welcome! :)

I'm just happy we are in a position where we can actually get all this going. Calendars...hoodies, FINALLY we have zip ups, ... :happyanim:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 (Post 7206203)
Any idea when they will be coming in?

Ryan

When I called him two days ago, he had all the hoodies and zip ups at the printer in line waiting to be printed. We added another 24 as the majority of LG/XL's were going quickly. We still basically have our place "in line," but just need to make sure all the others are here before printing. Shouldn't be long. I'll send an email to see if we can get a better time frame, but I doubt it's going to take that long.
Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 7206404)
Link is in the OP, they are 34.95 +shipping for the pullover and 37.95 +shipping for the zip up one.

I really wish we could do better on pricing for y'all. Since we are ordering such a small amount of hoodies, we don't get that price break like the HUGE companies that order thousands of these things do.

Mr_Draco 11-22-2013 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 7207038)
I really wish we could do better on pricing for y'all. Since we are ordering such a small amount of hoodies, we don't get that price break like the HUGE companies that order thousands of these things do.

And you are still a better deal than Chevy Mall or Camaro Collection. Zip ups are about $50 there before shipping.

Blk-Ice 11-22-2013 05:35 AM

My order was just placed for a XXXL Black Zip-Up.:thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 11-22-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Draco (Post 7207166)
And you are still a better deal than Chevy Mall or Camaro Collection. Zip ups are about $50 there before shipping.

:thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blk-Ice (Post 7207190)
My order was just placed for a XXXL Black Zip-Up.:thumbsup:

:clap2:

chozn4service 11-22-2013 08:29 PM

Just placed my order Tag. I have the previous model you had with the C5 logo circle on the back. I can say I love that hoodie as the material is nice a soft, top notch material and screen print. Washed it several times and it comes out like new and looks great!

Thanks for what you do! And BTW, you used my words in the previous post about being "Broke as a joke!" Don't I know that oh so well. Since I traded and got the new car August 31st I've been working trying to get it all done before Old Man Winter starts pitching one, plus with retirement 9mo's away, I need to get ALL MODS done, son!

Ryanbabz71 11-22-2013 08:55 PM

Old man winter is here grrrrrr

Ryan

45thCamaro 11-22-2013 08:57 PM

The design with the 5 in the headlight is really nice. Whoever designed it big thumbs up

chozn4service 11-22-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 (Post 7209364)
Old man winter is here grrrrrrRyan

Yea snow :fear: flurries tomorrow they're talking. No Cars & Coffee for me. :rolleyes:

Anyway, once the salt trucks drop it I'm done for the season.

TAG UR IT 11-23-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chozn4service (Post 7209314)
Just placed my order Tag. I have the previous model you had with the C5 logo circle on the back. I can say I love that hoodie as the material is nice a soft, top notch material and screen print. Washed it several times and it comes out like new and looks great!

Thanks for what you do! And BTW, you used my words in the previous post about being "Broke as a joke!" Don't I know that oh so well. Since I traded and got the new car August 31st I've been working trying to get it all done before Old Man Winter starts pitching one, plus with retirement 9mo's away, I need to get ALL MODS done, son!

:laugh:

9 more months?! DANG! That'll fly by in no time! I want to put in 20 more if I can. I'm 1/3rd there.

Thanks for the kind words. We try. Hoodie material is all the same as last time...just a new design. While I don't think we can ever get away from the circle 5, we are trying something new.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 (Post 7209364)
Old man winter is here grrrrrr

Ryan

No kiddin'. Freezing or butts off down here (IN TEXAS). :help:

But I was born in Chi-town...so this freezing weather is where it's at for me! :happyanim:

Now....for some SNOW!
Quote:

Originally Posted by 45thCamaro (Post 7209369)
The design with the 5 in the headlight is really nice. Whoever designed it big thumbs up

Thanks!

That was actually Joe Bella's design (Dragoneye aka: Mr.Wyndham). He came up with the headlight idea, drew it up, and I had him tweak a line to extend it just a tad further out. He's a hell of a great PS'er and artist with that stuff. I only wish I had skills like him to make more stuff. He's done pretty much everything we've had so far...circle 5 and all.
Quote:

Originally Posted by chozn4service (Post 7209386)
Yea snow :fear: flurries tomorrow they're talking. No Cars & Coffee for me. :rolleyes:

Anyway, once the salt trucks drop it I'm done for the season.

I SO wish I could say stuff like that. LOVE the snow...

...unfortunately, we get to drive our Camaro's year round down here in Texas. ....wait....we get to drive them all year?:faint:

:happyanim:

chozn4service 11-23-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 7209772)

9 more months?! DANG! That'll fly by in no time! I want to put in 20 more if I can. I'm 1/3rd there.

Thanks for the kind words. We try. Hoodie material is all the same as last time...just a new design. While I don't think we can ever get away from the circle 5, we are trying something new.

Yea, 9 months will give me 34yrs. I was planning on doing terminal leave around late May or June but the Superintendent who I'm friends with wants me to close out my career at the Indiana State Fair which runs August 1-17 and my last day is the 19th. With all my time I have on the book now and I'm carrying over 30 days vacation and gain another 26 on Jan.1st, I plan to sell back 30 days sick of my 90 I get each January and sell back 30 vacation. Hope to get about $5k for that which will be for my camation mod. :thumbup:, I'll have my DROP check in excess of $120K and since 15K of that is tax free I plan to get myself a nice beater as my daily driver and keep Red Storm for the nice days of retirement and yes, we're thinking of relocation to a warmer climate like a Savannah, GA :clap2:

45thCamaro 11-23-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 7209772)

No kiddin'. Freezing or butts off down here (IN TEXAS). :help:

But I was born in Chi-town...so this freezing weather is where it's at for me! :happyanim:

Now....for some SNOW!

Thanks!

That was actually Joe Bella's design (Dragoneye aka: Mr.Wyndham). He came up with the headlight idea, drew it up, and I had him tweak a line to extend it just a tad further out. He's a hell of a great PS'er and artist with that stuff. I only wish I had skills like him to make more stuff. He's done pretty much everything we've had so far...circle 5 and all.

I SO wish I could say stuff like that. LOVE the snow...

...unfortunately, we get to drive our Camaro's year round down here in Texas. ....wait....we get to drive them all year?:faint:

:happyanim:

I fix computers as a side business, I also give lessons. One thing I wish I knew how to do is photoshop. I know a little bit about auto cad which helped me recreate the 45th logo.

chozn4service 11-23-2013 09:30 AM

You know looking at the camaro on the sleeve, if you ever want to change it up, you could take that last 'O' and make it the '5' also. The bottom of the 5 could also be the O or take the O and put the top of the five on it...... Just a change up.