Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The V6 Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269822)

SixCyl 03-02-2013 11:34 AM

Yep, my bumper has little blotches that will never come off. This happens twice a year too!

CamaroDreams07 03-02-2013 11:43 AM

I would have to move. That's just insane!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SixCyl 03-02-2013 11:54 AM

Is there a land that is just made up road courses and 1/4 milers?

lscamaro 03-02-2013 12:00 PM

I went to the track yesterday too! Ran 14.2 pretty consistently here with two 14.1 runs. I too was trying to get a 13 out of this thing without tires but my 60' is just killing me! And when it starts to heat up here, it'll just get worse :mad:
I had fun though! And I established the baseline I was looking to get.

TJ91 03-02-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lscamaro (Post 6236218)
I went to the track yesterday too! Ran 14.2 pretty consistently here with two 14.1 runs. I too was trying to get a 13 out of this thing without tires but my 60' is just killing me! And when it starts to heat up here, it'll just get worse :mad:
I had fun though! And I established the baseline I was looking to get.

Cant remember if youve been down the track before or this is first time.
Damn 13s

Whats up guys?

TJ91 03-02-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixCyl (Post 6236081)
I know!!! I can swing $75, I don't want to swing $150.... and in FL where if it's not raining then you have a swarm of love bugs a w/w is a must.... I had posted this on another thread but have a look. this was after driving for an HOUR:mad:.

WOW.......wth does one do when this happens? Shit id be afraid to see what teh Rad looks like
How do you even clean that off? better yet, how do you drive through that?

SixCyl 03-02-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ91 (Post 6236749)
WOW.......wth does one do when this happens? Shit id be afraid to see what teh Rad looks like
How do you even clean that off? better yet, how do you drive through that?

you clean it using a solution of water and your own tears. You drive through it angry, your only solace being you are sending all those little fu**s straight to hell.

Really though, rinse for like five minutes straight then start washing.

The funny thing is, I think the same thing you just said when I see camaros drive through snow...lol

Hayden 03-02-2013 05:29 PM

Picture cracked me up.. I live in Alabama. So not far from florida but that was so many bugs I can't even imagine!

lscamaro 03-03-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ91 (Post 6236746)
Cant remember if youve been down the track before or this is first time.
Damn 13s

Whats up guys?

I've been down the track my fair share of times, always testing something out or just to see if I can improve the old driver mod.

Was fun last night, 2 gtrs, an r8 and a high end benz going at it for the fastest times!

so.... How are you guys doing!

TJ91 03-03-2013 01:05 AM

Yeah thought you ran down but your baseline comment threw me off my bad
Dude I'm afraid to go down the track. Every video of near wall collisions scare the shit out of me and my bald p zeros adds to that lol
As for the June bugs, I agree driving in the winter is far worse then June bugs but cleaning that off must be a bitch. I remember taking my car to the beach, killed soo many bugs. I've honestly washed that bumper a thousand times and i can still see the bug splatter on it. Thank god it wasn't my new bumper though

Ps think I might be pulling out my car in a week or so folks!!!!!!!

lscamaro 03-03-2013 01:12 AM

Yea, the first time I went to the track I was scared to death. But what I always do at a new track, I go up there and do a run about 1/2 to 3/4 throttle to just get a feel for the track and the slow down area. After that, I'm good to go. I've seen a corvette wheelie and hit the wall and that was intense but I *getting flamesuit on* don't think we have enough power to have something like that happen. I think that if you just know how to hold onto your car and going in a straight line, you'll be fine. It's when you push the big hp numbers that I would be more scared.

TJ91 03-03-2013 01:45 AM

Lol no need for flame suit here dude hahaha

Hey if you guys have time and bored. Check out Conjuring Trailer

ActNup NY 03-03-2013 09:27 AM

Good catch ! I didnt even realize the bridge lol !! I was caught up in the car. Nice pic:wink:

Botoasy 03-03-2013 09:27 AM

I wanted to post up some videos of my exhaust note now before I hopefully change it next weekend. I definately need a new camera it doesn't do this exhaust any justice. Currently running BBK LT's with cats an Xpipe to magnaflow res's, then aero exhaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLPlX7nlWpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-REIQuhG3w