Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Rockies / Midwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Colorado members check in here (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15961)

2010 SS RS 03-19-2009 07:50 PM

Colorado and Wyoming members check in here!

Hey, if you are in Colorado check in here. Thinking we need to get a rally together as soon as we get some cars.:drinking:

SaintTimothy 03-19-2009 08:59 PM

Here in Lakewood. A rally sounds good - let's get some cars here!! On another thread it looked like the first one in CO was going to MedVed. My order is supposed to get pulled April 2nd which should mean a build the end of April and delivery in May.

2LT/RS - IBM

2010 SS RS 03-19-2009 09:47 PM

That sure sounds great. I could not find out my date today cause the boss man was not in....but should know tomorrow. Yes a rally should be fun...I was thinking of tormenting a Mustang Rally but think it would be fun to get a bunch of Camaros together. Not a very strong club here in colorado but maybe thats cause it has been 7 long years

2010 SS RS 03-19-2009 09:48 PM

Oh and congrats on the V6 constraint going away...bet you were sweating bullets over that bullsh**.

SaintTimothy 03-20-2009 10:07 AM

Yeah, it had me a little worried. But I was ready to pull the trigger and change to an SS if it meant I would get my car sooner. My dealer only got 1 car for the March build and was #2 so it all worked out.

2010 SS RS 03-20-2009 11:21 AM

Great deal...I know that it always works out in the long run. No reason to sweat the little stuff. I would stick with the 2lt rather than a 1SS. But if money was not the issue the 2SS would be the way to go. If you are going to keep it forever Get the 2ss If you are going to sell it in a few consider the resale value. I still think the demand on the secondary market might prove that the 2SS is the better value. It will bring a lot more in say 4 or 5 years than a 2lt....But will it be 6 K more....Hmmmmm! the delima is unbelievable.

2010 SS RS 03-20-2009 10:10 PM

Would it not be nice to roll out for spin up to Ft Collins for some lunch tomorrow?

SaintTimothy 03-21-2009 09:56 AM

Stop it! it's not like I don't want this car enuf already! Don't torment me ...

2010 SS RS 03-21-2009 12:53 PM

Cant help it.....Look out there.....It is such a nice day. Maybe go up thru Lions and into Estes Park, cruise thru town at idle. Then pop out on 25 for a quick sprint to Ft Collins. Drive around town showing off your new ride. Have a bite to eat while sitting on a patio watch the people freak out at your car sitting polished and proud along the curb. Then off the back way home down 85. Stop by purifoy and let the folks there check it out. And roll back in town add some gas bring it home wash it and put her away for the night! Ahhhhh!

Restroom 03-22-2009 07:11 PM

Denver here, hoping to see the sucker in person at the auto show on the 1st before I put my order in. We're spread pretty thin, it seems, but once deliveries start rolling in there might be enough of us to put something together. Besides, as far as a Mustang rally is concerned, all they need to see is one pair of taillights anyhow.

SaintTimothy 03-27-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS (Post 349639)
That sure sounds great. I could not find out my date today cause the boss man was not in....but should know tomorrow. Yes a rally should be fun...I was thinking of tormenting a Mustang Rally but think it would be fun to get a bunch of Camaros together. Not a very strong club here in colorado but maybe thats cause it has been 7 long years

Did you hear anything yet? I wasn't expecting anything until next week, but just got a call from my dealer and I went to 3000! At last some movement!

In the VIN database I see 2 so far for CO - MedVed and Mike Shaw. Both yellow.

BitchinCamaro 04-03-2009 07:46 AM

I am going to be moving out to Colorado (Boulder area) by the end of the month. I just accepted a job out there and it starts the beginning of May. The problem is I got the call from my dealer that my car just got pulled for production. I don't know if it will show up here (Massachusetts) before I leave, or if I will have to come back and get it. I might be able to get it delivered out there, but I have to figure out the production date first.

Long story short... It would be great to meet up with some fellow Camaro fans.

Cessna510 04-23-2009 03:46 PM

Westminster..congrats on the orders guys

AG454 04-23-2009 08:50 PM

Greeley here Larry!:chevy:

Bowtie Guy Z28 04-24-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS (Post 353518)
Cant help it.....Look out there.....It is such a nice day. Maybe go up thru Lions and into Estes Park, cruise thru town at idle. Then pop out on 25 for a quick sprint to Ft Collins. Drive around town showing off your new ride. Have a bite to eat while sitting on a patio watch the people freak out at your car sitting polished and proud along the curb. Then off the back way home down 85. Stop by purifoy and let the folks there check it out. And roll back in town add some gas bring it home wash it and put her away for the night! Ahhhhh!

My thoughts exactly Larry! My brother in law said they have a silver one already over at Emich if anyone is interested in seeing it again.

wyocamaro 04-24-2009 06:48 PM

Summer Rockies Rally?

How about all you folks on the front range swing up into Cheyenne and Laramie, pick up us few 2010 owners (if they ever get here!) in the Wyoming sticks and head for Steamboat? The Vette's come through here about twice a year :wave:

old67_new2010 04-25-2009 11:34 AM

Hello al!!! from the western slope...Montrose.....ordered 23rd dec 08......still at 1100.. :iono:....but im being very calm..lol.

SaintTimothy 04-25-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowtie Guy Z28 (Post 431026)
My thoughts exactly Larry! My brother in law said they have a silver one already over at Emich if anyone is interested in seeing it again.

Hey Bowtie Guy. Did your brother-in-law actually see the car at Emich (in Lakewood, right?)? I went over there today and they told me that they are expecting it next week. Since I have mine ordered there, I think they would have let me see it before May 6th. My salesperson wasn't there, so maybe I will have to call him on Monday.

Bowtie Guy Z28 04-28-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTimothy (Post 432994)
Hey Bowtie Guy. Did your brother-in-law actually see the car at Emich (in Lakewood, right?)? I went over there today and they told me that they are expecting it next week. Since I have mine ordered there, I think they would have let me see it before May 6th. My salesperson wasn't there, so maybe I will have to call him on Monday.

I'll give him a call and find out....he may be trying to make me jealous. I'll have to put the smack down :paddle: for dic***g me around. In the meantime here's some shot's of the one I saw at Ed Bozarth today on Havana. ..... Okay I've spent the better part of an hour trying load a fricken pic on this thing. :mad0259::mad0259: What the deuce........ Anyways, I'll try again tomorrow at work, but it's a Red 1LT with the RS Package. They said it wasn't yet decided if they would charge over MSRP (they will). They also said it wasn't for sale.

2010SLVRBULIT 04-28-2009 12:58 AM

Red LT/RS sold @ GO Chevy, BURT down south has a yellow LT. Waiting to see what's arriving @ other dealers..big roll out May 6th?

Bowtie Guy Z28 04-28-2009 08:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of the 1LT at Ed Bozarth off of Havana Attachment 23021Attachment 23022

Bowtie Guy Z28 04-28-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old67_new2010 (Post 432709)
Hello al!!! from the western slope...Montrose.....ordered 23rd dec 08......still at 1100.. :iono:....but im being very calm..lol.

:wave: Welcome to the site! You maybe should have considered coming on over to the Denver area to order. :iono: Did they give you an estimate of delivery? Just curious because I know a lot of people that ordered after that date and are further along in the event codes, including myself. I hope it doesn't take too long for you! :)

old67_new2010 04-28-2009 01:14 PM

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowtie Guy Z28 (Post 439562)
:wave: Welcome to the site! You maybe should have considered coming on over to the Denver area to order. :iono: Did they give you an estimate of delivery? Just curious because I know a lot of people that ordered after that date and are further along in the event codes, including myself. I hope it doesn't take too long for you! :)

Thank you....yea...i had a hold up on interior! and hurst shifter. not sure when its gonna come......had plans to have surgery in june but may have to wait till end of summer.....just frustrated on how GM handled it all...but i am and always will be chevy man...hope we all can plan a cruse with all our cars this summer!:thumbup:

wyocamaro 04-28-2009 06:33 PM

You better drop that hurst and do it later as that is not available and may hold you up. your dealer should have you farther along than 1100! something is up, unless they have not gotten and allocation fomr GM.
Definate cruise/rally

SaintTimothy 04-28-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowtie Guy Z28 (Post 439225)
I'll give him a call and find out....he may be trying to make me jealous. I'll have to put the smack down :paddle: for dic***g me around. In the meantime here's some shot's of the one I saw at Ed Bozarth today on Havana. ..... Okay I've spent the better part of an hour trying load a fricken pic on this thing. :mad0259::mad0259: What the deuce........ Anyways, I'll try again tomorrow at work, but it's a Red 1LT with the RS Package. They said it wasn't yet decided if they would charge over MSRP (they will). They also said it wasn't for sale.

Got a call from my dealer today (Emich in Lakewood). They received their 'dealer' car today - a red 1LT/RS (they were expecting a SIM 1LT/RS, but this one just showed up). They had it in a bay when I got there, but they pulled it out and let me drive it! :headbang:

Only went about a mile, but it sure felt good. There were 2 sales guys waiting for their turn when I pulled it back in.

One note, my salesman was in the back seat (my wife was in the passenger seat) and he actually had a good amount of leg room. More than I expected.

old67_new2010 04-29-2009 07:28 PM

Hey all....cancelled shifter today....they are on hold till mid June!

ud_lose 04-30-2009 08:33 AM

Thornton here. Ordered from Purifoy in Fort Lupton. 2SS/RS RJT/CGM stripes. Still at 1100.

Bowtie Guy Z28 04-30-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ud_lose (Post 445777)
Thornton here. Ordered from Purifoy in Fort Lupton. 2SS/RS RJT/CGM stripes. Still at 1100.

When did you order?

2010 SS RS 05-01-2009 07:24 AM

Hey guys, Has anyone heard any specific details about kick off on the 6th. I asked specifically at my dealer and they did not have a clue. More rain this weekend so its a good thing our cars are not here.......NOT! Good news though....2SSONLY had her car built on the 24th VIN 5336. It waiting for stripes and not on the rail tracker yet. From Stevenson. Anyway for some its been a long time so just saying hi:wave: and wishing you all well. Oh also just to throw this out. I found a 4.99 % rate at US Bank and 3.99% at PENFED branch in Colo Springs. PENFED's online site is pretty easy but underwriting was too hard being that I am self employed.

ud_lose 05-01-2009 07:58 AM

Ordered 2/24/09
Order place into system 3/23/09

SaintTimothy 05-01-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS (Post 448632)
Hey guys, Has anyone heard any specific details about kick off on the 6th. I asked specifically at my dealer and they did not have a clue. More rain this weekend so its a good thing our cars are not here.......NOT! Good news though....2SSONLY had her car built on the 24th VIN 5336. It waiting for stripes and not on the rail tracker yet. From Stevenson. Anyway for some its been a long time so just saying hi:wave: and wishing you all well. Oh also just to throw this out. I found a 4.99 % rate at US Bank and 3.99% at PENFED branch in Colo Springs. PENFED's online site is pretty easy but underwriting was too hard being that I am self employed.

It starts at 6:30 on May 6th at Emich. I think I saw that they will have some food, drinks, etc. BUT, more importantly, they are having some sort of dice game for 50 people chosen by lottery for a chance to win a FREE Camaro. I wonder if there will even be 50 people that show up. They have info on their website, but it doesn't seem like they are advertising this too much. Maybe in this weekend's paper.

They have at least one car ( a red 1LT/RS that they let me drive last week) but they had been expecting a SIM. And their 1st allocation was built but I don't know if is has been delivered yet.

Bowtie Guy Z28 05-01-2009 09:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTimothy (Post 448752)

They have at least one car ( a red 1LT/RS that they let me drive last week) but they had been expecting a SIM. And their 1st allocation was built but I don't know if is has been delivered yet.

Saint Timothy, is this you?!?! My brother in law took the pic just the other day over by Emich!

Attachment 23682

Bowtie Guy Z28 05-01-2009 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ud_lose (Post 448663)
Ordered 2/24/09
Order place into system 3/23/09

EEEK, I wonder what their allocation was.... I noticed some dealers got quite a few pre orders that exceeded their allocation and others didn't even fill their entire allocation. I hope it starts moving for you soon

SaintTimothy 05-01-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowtie Guy Z28 (Post 448789)
Saint Timothy, is this you?!?! My brother in law took the pic just the other day over by Emich!

Attachment 23682

Could be! I was at that corner Tuesday afternoon about 4:15 - 4:30.

ud_lose 05-01-2009 09:50 AM

Rollie will not let me down. I may not be the first, but it will be the way I want it. 2% over invoice.

TeddyP25 05-01-2009 06:04 PM

Heelo all, new to the site from Ft.Collins

AG454 05-01-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ud_lose (Post 448861)
Rollie will not let me down. I may not be the first, but it will be the way I want it. 2% over invoice.

Don't feel to bad, I ordered at Purifoy in early November, still at 1100. Thier first two cars are at 3000. It may pick up soon.

ColoradoCamaro 05-01-2009 07:12 PM

Hey Camaro comrades, just checking in, I also ordered my car form Emich in lakewood, CO, just got notice today that I moved to 3300 status, ordered on Dec28th. Ordered RJT, 2SS/RS, I was the last of their preorder allotment,number 5. Dealer said he expects it to come in around end of June. We'll see I always see delays in the system that have happened to other members. I can wait...barely.

SaintTimothy 05-01-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoCamaro (Post 450331)
Hey Camaro comrades, just checking in, I also ordered my car form Emich in lakewood, CO, just got notice today that I moved to 3300 status, ordered on Dec28th. Ordered RJT, 2SS/RS, I was the last of their preorder allotment,number 5. Dealer said he expects it to come in around end of June. We'll see I always see delays in the system that have happened to other members. I can wait...barely.

Hi Colorado Camaro. Welcome to the Board.

I assume that you have been working with Karl at Emich? I was hoping for a call from him today. I was #2 (ordered October 18th) and have been at 3000 since March 26th. I would love to see some movement in my status.

Will you be down for the May 6th unveiling?

2010 SS RS 05-01-2009 09:02 PM

I wanted to call my dealer so bad today to see if mine moved but then decided to wait until tomorrow cause the move to 3400 has been happening on saturdays.......I will drop by with a box of krispy creams and butter them up real good then hopefully get them to check my workbench for changes....Timothy how was the test drive?