Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   TEAM LLT Limited Edition Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172018)

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 05:29 AM

TEAM LLT Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro

3 Attachment(s)
Today I was walking into Autozone and the person behind me asked what the TEAMLLT on my license plate meant. So I went into a short version explanation. "It is the engine designation for the V6 Camaro." This answer got me thinking, how to answer that question the next time. Now many of us have been fooling around with the fact that the TEAMLLT Camaro is a "Limited Edition Camaro".

So the next time I get asked, I plan to answer with this;

My Camaro is a Limited Edition Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro, which includes the following items.

Eibach lowering springs
Eibach sway bars
INJEN cold air intake
MRT axle back exhaust
VMAX ported throttle body
RX Oil Catch Can
Trifecta tune
Stillen Front Spoiler

And limited emblem and embroidered TEAM LLT logo's.

Along with a host of other goodies, such as:

Aluminum Billet Sill plate
Aluminum Billet Race pedals
Aluminum Billet pieces under the hood.
ROTO-FAB radiator cover
LED Lighting package for the interior, trunk and under the hood.

This should make a few people go and home and think for a little while........:bellyroll:

scrming 09-18-2011 05:37 AM

Man, that is so COOL!! Looks great!!!

bee sting 09-18-2011 05:49 AM

I'll have to redo my Show Board now to read ...

2010 Camaro RS
" Team LLT "
Limited Edition Performance Package

That should get some people asking me questions at the car shows . LOL

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee sting (Post 3768326)
I'll have to redo my Show Board now to read ...

2010 Camaro RS
" Team LLT "
Limited Edition Performance Package

That should get some people asking me questions at the car shows . LOL

Love the change.............FANTASTIC.......:thumbsup:

bee sting 09-18-2011 06:35 AM

Hey what should be the # ? 1 of .....

I won't have the license plate ,I still have to keep the Bee theme going .

Orange5thGen 09-18-2011 06:59 AM

OP Pretty awesome love the head rest I would like to get that done to mine where did you have it done and how much?

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee sting (Post 3768355)
Hey what should be the # ? 1 of .....

I won't have the license plate ,I still have to keep the Bee theme going .

Marvin, thanks for the great suggestion, I am altering the name and updating the threads.

Thank - you.

As for the numbers I like it. Good question 1 of 15. Even thou there are not that many out there yet. The numbers are growing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange5thGen (Post 3768370)
OP Pretty awesome love the head rest I would like to get that done to mine where did you have it done and how much?

I sent you a PM with the details as I got them from RSokie.

Hope this helps.

One Sick Camaro 09-18-2011 12:03 PM

haha you guys are really taking this up a level. I like the badges may have to buy one to put on dash or trunklid.

Harley1 09-18-2011 12:08 PM

Looks great!

VR Baron 09-18-2011 12:34 PM

Cool Mike! I have to be careful though. In my club here in Kali most us are the "old guard" of the 5th gen clubs and most are all V8's. Dont want my membership revoked, lol!

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbee (Post 3769067)
Cool Mike! I have to be careful though. In my club here in Kali most us are the "old guard" of the 5th gen clubs and most are all V8's. Dont want my membership revoked, lol!

REVOKED.....:facepalm:.....Sounds like you need to find a new club if that were to happen. That was one of the first questions I asked the newly formed Detroit Gen 5 club. "Are the V6 guys invited?" .......:sm0:

KMPrenger 09-18-2011 06:26 PM

Man that looks great!

VR Baron 09-18-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtcat600man (Post 3769972)
REVOKED.....:facepalm:.....Sounds like you need to find a new club if that were to happen. That was one of the first questions I asked the newly formed Detroit Gen 5 club. "Are the V6 guys invited?" .......:sm0:

:laugh:, Nope, just joking around, all great folks and dont care what the car is. All about the people as it should be. Besides need me to get gas when they run out:D We joke about the mpg's to.

rtcat600man 09-18-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KMPrenger (Post 3770001)
Man that looks great!

Thank - you

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbee (Post 3770009)
:laugh:, Nope, just joking around, all great folks and dont care what the car is. All about the people as it should be. Besides need me to get gas when they run out:D We joke about the mpg's to.

Glad to hear that. Our group is AWESOME too. And we do joke around about somethings. But I do know there are some who just don't get it.

VR Baron 09-18-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtcat600man (Post 3770037)
Thank - you

Glad to hear that. Our group is AWESOME too. And we do joke around about somethings. But I do know there are some who just don't get it.

We do have a few of those around the country don't we! None where I am at, or it's not discussed. As one of ours put it, " Who cares? you have a guy with a SC and now he's better then everyone else" And on and on. I joked with one of our's who is getting a ZL1 and said "you know you won't be alowed to come play with us anymore and if you do we will take our toys and go home":laugh:

bee sting 09-18-2011 08:23 PM

I just noticed that 1 of my post on here has been Deleted!!:iono: I was only Defending the LLT Honor .

rtcat600man 09-19-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee sting (Post 3770415)
I just noticed that 1 of my post on here has been Deleted!!:iono: I was only Defending the LLT Honor .

I think I know which ones you mean now too. Maybe it wasn't deleted. I have two of these threads going in two different locations. Might be the other one.

Not everyone is happy that I posted this either. Just read an interesting comment on another forum that I do not visit often. Oh well. Sorry.......:sm0:

esperman 09-19-2011 08:41 AM

Love the MODS!

...but....Team LLT is an internet social group...not some special factory "Limited Edition Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro" edition.

I know you do this in jest..but it's really a small inside joke....many people may mistake you for a poser.

I type that with love though.

bee sting 09-19-2011 08:54 AM

Hey Mike we can be poser's like all the Clone cars out there ! We just didn't wait 25-30 years to do it . Lol

I'll have to find that post your talking about or send it to me .

Blade 09-19-2011 09:41 AM

My response = 13 sec Ass Kicker :cool:

rtcat600man 09-19-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esperman (Post 3771800)
Love the MODS!

...but....Team LLT is an internet social group...not some special factory "Limited Edition Performance Package 2010 V6 Camaro" edition.

I know you do this in jest..but it's really a small inside joke....many people may mistake you for a poser.

I type that with love though.

I know you did.........It's all GOOD.

People must have missed my last line on the OP.

TJ91 09-19-2011 12:29 PM

the headrests are awesome! lol good stuff

rtcat600man 12-21-2013 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New item coming for TEAM LLT.

I will have a better photo of this tomorrow when I get my new mod.

This is a preliminary photo.

This is a heel protector. IT attaches to the floor mat to help keep the floor mat from being ruined any further.

A friend of mine in our Detroit 5th Gen Camaro club is making this for me.

If anyone is interested in this or any other item he is making for me send me a PM and I will hook you up with him.

RubyCamaro 12-21-2013 09:56 PM

Nice. Buy mine's a auto.

rtcat600man 12-21-2013 10:04 PM

So is mine, this attaches to the floor mat and covers the area where your feet go. not just for a manual car.

RubyCamaro 12-21-2013 10:11 PM

I really like it. But what do you do about the crap that goes down in the holes??????????? I saw a cool set of manual pedals & a heel plate instaled by a friend. His had even more holes in it than this one. It looked great but...............That was my first question. How do you clean the grime that goes into the holes????????? I drag race but I do a few car shows too. It is a serious question.

rtcat600man 12-22-2013 05:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I have these pedals currently the heel plate will attach to the carpet below the heels. I will use a vacuum to suck out any junk that gets into the holes.

2nd photos shows how it will look when completed.

rtcat600man 12-23-2013 05:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Internet is back up and running...........:clap:

My friend showed up yesterday with my new heel plate.

Here is a better picture of the plate. Tomorrow I am going to take a picture of it on the carpet inside the Camaro.

More info coming soon.

If anyone should want one, send me a PM and I will hook you up with him.

rtcat600man 12-24-2013 12:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Updated photo with the plate on my floor mat. If anyone is interested in one of these please contact me. It is not fastened down yet, but this is how it will look.