Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Katie's Camaro IS COMING! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19677)

CamaroScotty 04-23-2009 12:05 PM

Katie's Camaro IS COMING!

Just got word that Katie's Camaro could arrive TODAY through NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for COMPLETE CAMARO SCOTTY COVERAGE! :chevy:

live2well 04-23-2009 12:09 PM

cheers!! :-)

RT21 04-23-2009 12:12 PM

YAY!! :w00t: Who's Katie? :popcorn:

kdbolt70 04-23-2009 12:13 PM

I think I speak for the entire C5 community when I say:

"WE WANT PICS!"

CamaroSue 04-23-2009 12:16 PM

So is Sue's!!!! I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am!!!! Scott is getting a Camaro for me and hopefully it will be here by the end of May!!!! Thanks Scott!!!!!!!! :happyanim:

The dealer that I orginally ordered from just isnt getting enough allocations. Which isnt their fault - maybe I'll let them have my car for a couple of days for advertising to make it up to them. ;) And yes, my deposit was refundable.

cam2fst4u 04-23-2009 12:20 PM

Hey scotty you spelt my name wrong

CamaroScotty 04-23-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSue (Post 427427)
So is Sue's!!!! I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am!!!! Scott is getting a Camaro for me and hopefully it will be here by the end of May!!!! Thanks Scott!!!!!!!! :happyanim:

The dealer that I orginally ordered from just isnt getting enough allocations. Which isnt their fault - maybe I'll let them have my car for a couple of days for advertising to make it up to them. ;) And yes, my deposit was refundable.

Thanks Sue - You get the CAMARO SCOTTY GIFT PACK on delivery too :D

There's TWO cars out of the dealership - now all I have left is Sue's TWIN Red Camaro, which will be a demo with miles....not available until we get a replacement. :happyanim:

Thanks for Sharing the love!

Oh....YOU'LL GET PICS - MAYBE even EXCLUSIVE CAMARO SCOTTY CAM VIDEO!!

Kyle.Gilmour 04-23-2009 12:25 PM

MY SISTER"S CAR

Hey Scott...
Thanks for the news... thats great... do we know its color and options yet?

Katie is my sister..... Katie.Gilmour if you will, :laugh:

I put her in touch with CamaroScotty months ago to help her find a new Malibu, since they are both in WI, needless to say... that search was ended abruptly when Scott offered Newman's first dealer car to her... OF ALL PEOPLE!!

She never even thought SHE could possibly get one, even though I have been talking about it for 4 years, now two months prior to production she gets put on the list (and by list I mean first one at the dealership period) and will get it at least 2 months before mine will be delivered! :mad0259:

I am happy for her, she will be a great addition to the Camaro Family and I will be proud to say we will have at least two 5th gens in our family, unless my Dad gets bored in retirement and decides he would look good in one :D

She was in a recent post with me from the Austin Auto Show

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...o/CIMG1469.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...o/CIMG1445.jpg

SCOTT YOU ARE THE BEST

Thanks... I will make sure she sees this post
:chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy:

CamaroScotty 04-23-2009 12:45 PM

No option updates yet - but WAS told by your "new friend" that it is an automatic, as you said. Still keeping my fingers crossed on that....until I see it with my own eyes!

Camaro509 04-23-2009 01:29 PM

Wish I had none you (forum-wise) before I ordered mine Scotty.
I wouldn't mind flying up to WI to pick up my Camaro :) Maybe next time?

How far from Appleton are you? I've got family there.

Sierra 04-23-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour (Post 427443)
Hey Scott...

I put her in touch with CamaroScotty months ago to help her find a new Malibu, since they are both in WI, needless to say... that search was ended abruptly when Scott offered Newman's first dealer car to her... OF ALL PEOPLE!!

She never even thought SHE could possibly get one, even though I have been talking about it for 4 years, now two months prior to production she gets put on the list (and by list I mean first one at the dealership period) and will get it at least 2 months before mine will be delivered! :mad0259:

I am happy for her, she will be a great addition to the Camaro Family and I will be proud to say we will have at least two 5th gens in our family, unless my Dad gets bored in retirement and decides he would look good in one :D

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...o/CIMG1469.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...o/CIMG1445.jpg

SCOTT YOU ARE THE BEST

This is Katie??????? Holy krikees.... Hurry up and get this girl a car man!!!!! btw your sister is SMOKING.

PQ 04-23-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RT21 (Post 427421)
YAY!! :w00t: Who's Katie? :popcorn:

:sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour (Post 427443)
Hey Scott...

SCOTT YOU ARE THE BEST

Is this the sister that everyone on the forum wanted pics of? I can't remember.

carfansince73 04-23-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroScotty (Post 427399)
Just got word that Katie's Camaro could arrive TODAY through NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

Geez, and I thought the cable company was bad!! J/K!! :sm0:

Great news! Reading about all these here getting their cars is making the wait even harder!!!

DDustiNN 04-23-2009 04:46 PM

Man, she is so cute!!! :drool: