Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Avatar Question! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=783)

marczsport 03-25-2007 07:03 PM

:confused:

I've got a few pictures that would look nice as Avatars- there's only one problem:

They're all WAY too big (either pixels or kb).

Can someone point me in the right direction as far as how to shrink down the size of my existing pictures so that they are small enough to upload and use as an Avatar?

Hunter330123 03-25-2007 07:25 PM

copy paste it to paint the right click and click select all then go to image and click resize then type in 50%-50% or watever size u want

TAG UR IT 03-26-2007 12:22 AM

That's kinda odd it's not working. I don't remember having to resize my picture for my avatar. I think it resized it automatically when I made my avatar. Could be wrong...but the above post should work fine. If not, you can open the picture in some other photo shop ( I use Kodak ) and resize to whatever size you want...save and then choose that resized as ur avatar.

marczsport 03-26-2007 07:15 AM

Thanks for the tips!

I'm going to try it right now...

marczsport 03-26-2007 07:51 AM

TA DA!

Thanks again for the help you two! :thumbsup:

I did end up having to re-size the picture before attempting to upload it as an Avatar. Whenever I tried to do so before I resized it, the upload would eventually say "done", but nothing would happen.

Now all I need is a nice picture of my 09'! :burnrubber:

-Marc

camarohead 06-08-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter330123 (Post 9125)
copy paste it to paint the right click and click select all then go to image and click resize then type in 50%-50% or watever size u want

testing
Quote:

Originally Posted by marczsport (Post 9123)
testing
I've got a few pictures that would look nice as Avatars- there's only one problem:

Can someone point me in the right direction as far as how to shrink down the size of my existing pictures so that they are small enough to upload and use as an Avatar?

camarohead 06-08-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marczsport (Post 9123)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter330123 (Post 9125)

testing