Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Number 3 Capture Test Fleet Camaro in California (photos) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10963)

ddennis 12-30-2008 02:37 PM

Thanks Number3 for letting us know where you were this morning in Fenton(St Louis) MO. It was great to see,touch,hear, and sit in this beautiful car; I had thought the first one I would sit in would be my own. Thanks to you and Heather for sharing and putting up with us crazies. Have a safe trip home.

Everybody says: "no Pic's it didn't happen" well here it is, not much but it is the only one that came out. Just found out there is a problem with the camera 3/4 of the xmas pic's were out of focus also.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=78

Geno 12-30-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OUR72GTO (Post 228750)
So the UAW sells the golf course, and related fluff and pays the Pension funds off and all is OK!:laugh::laugh:

Now, my friend, we have a plan!!!
As a retired union factory worker, I always hated that my dues went for perks like the resort and to support liberal democrats and I had no choice.
And before our Ford friend jumps in. You do not have to belong to a union but you must pay the dues to work in a union shop.

Number 3 12-30-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 228819)
welcome number 3!!!!

Glad you're on the site -- and thanks for sharing the pics and such with our fellow enthusiasts!

Drive safe! (and tell 'The Lil Messhuggena' that I said 'HI!' )

fbodfather. We got home safe. Lisa saw your note and was appreciative of your well wishes. She wondered how you figured out it was us. I told her you were pretty bight that way.

Hope to see you soon.

fbodfather 12-30-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 229598)
fbodfather. We got home safe. Lisa saw your note and was appreciative of your well wishes. She wondered how you figured out it was us. I told her you were pretty bight that way.

Hope to see you soon.

heeheehee! Tell her I was watching her at length from the OnStar satellite!

Glad you're home safe!

GTAHVIT 12-31-2008 07:12 AM

Please accept our gratitude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 229606)
heeheehee! Tell her I was watching her at length from the OnStar satellite!

Glad you're home safe!

Scott,

For what its worth, we are so very thankful for HeatherR's husband and Number3's willingness to share the car with all of us.

If it means anything to their bosses, or GM in general, I'd like to have our gratitude forwarded to any it may concern.

Sincerely grateful,

Chris

Txturbo 12-31-2008 07:55 AM

Many thanks to heatherR and Number3 for sharing. It has helped the days go by faster.

FirstLSK 12-31-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 229598)

Hope to see you soon.

Number 3, your Camaro told Fbodfather everything that you did:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...5&d=1227976248

Number 3 12-31-2008 11:02 AM

And lucky for my license and company car priveldges, I only had a V6. So what I did was very nice and respectful.

And I must add that Max Power MUST have sped up the video of the car driving away. It looked almost like "anti-social behavior" as one of our Holden Engineers called it.

Inspector 17 12-31-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 230095)
Scott,

For what its worth, we are so very thankful for HeatherR's husband and Number3's willingness to share the car with all of us.

If it means anything to their bosses, or GM in general, I'd like to have our gratitude forwarded to any it may concern.

Sincerely grateful,

Chris

+Infinity!!

Max Power 12-31-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 230259)
And lucky for my license and company car priveldges, I only had a V6. So what I did was very nice and respectful.

And I must add that Max Power MUST have sped up the video of the car driving away. It looked almost like "anti-social behavior" as one of our Holden Engineers called it.

You got me.
You were driving away so calm and professionally responsible, so I had to speed up the video. :-)

Thanks again the opportunity.
CANNOT wait for mine!

fbodfather 12-31-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 230259)

Heeheehee!

I know what you mean --

I've never exceeded 70mph in any company owned vehicle..........

(...........in my driveway, that is.........)

For everyones benefit -- I've known Number 3 and his bride for many years - and they are GREAT people -- and their passion for the product is evident in their wanting to share with you the new Camaro and their drive across the country........

Tidbit: Number 3's bride worked on the Camaro/Corvette Team and was the marketing Guru for Corvette for some time -- she and Cheryl and I worked together as a team -- along with Dick Almond and Sam Prabakaran and Dave Peacy and Fred Gallasch and Art Spong -- -GREAT team -- GREAT times, GREAT cars!