Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rick Hendrick takes delivery of production Camaro #0001 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15689)

CanadianCamaro 03-19-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camarolt76 (Post 343317)
It would be nice to know what options this car has. From what I can figure out it looks to be a 2SS/RS with polished alluminum wheels, and orange accent interior. It does not look like it has a sunroof, and obviously there are no stripes. Not sure if it has the body colored engine covers as there are no pictures of the engine.

Congratulations Mr. Hendricks. I hope to have the same feeling you had soon!

No body colour engine covers (would be a waste anyway - black car). It does have stripes - orange stripes. You can't see them?? Oh yea - I forgot - they're dealer installed (for now). Already mentioned - has a sunroof. Just look - no reverse mohawk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69 Hugger (Post 343295)
Hendricks car looks great can't get over the paint,I hope all the paint looks that slick. Great job GM

I'm pretty sure that his cars got "special treatment" Pay $350K and I'm sure they'll do the same to your car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLUEMARO (Post 344124)
He probably figured it was cheaper to put the stripes on himself. :sm0:

See above - stripes ordered - dealer installed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skipj3 (Post 344279)
Does anyone have video of the event?

I have a not so great quality video. I'll post it when I figure out how.

I won't comment on the jacket as it's been covered - several times (:readthethread:). But, I will say that I had an opportunity to buy the same jacket, minus the personalized VIN, that morning for $150 (vs. the $400 per the choko website). I didn't b/c I want the authentic personallized VIN version. Call me stupid... I know. I tried it on though and it's an awesome jacket. Really high quality!

CanadianCamaro 03-19-2009 08:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple picutres I took that weren't covered in the above (except the VIN tag. My picture is clearer).

Attachment 18107
Attachment 18108
Attachment 18109

1MULLET 03-19-2009 08:26 PM

Hey guys....I have been reading the posts every night for months and you all have kept me up to date on all that is going on with this amazing car. THANK YOU!!!:headbang: This is my first post though because I dont type well or fast but my news today warranted a post. My dealer called and told me that my order has been pulled for build....2SS RY RS Polished Rims. Ordered Oct. 20 2008. What a great thread you all do....and what a great day this is!!

Hylton 03-19-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1MULLET (Post 349337)
Hey guys....I have been reading the posts every night for months and you all have kept me up to date on all that is going on with this amazing car. THANK YOU!!!:headbang: This is my first post though because I dont type well or fast but my news today warranted a post. My dealer called and told me that my order has been pulled for build....2SS RY RS Polished Rims. Ordered Oct. 20 2008. What a great thread you all do....and what a great day this is!!

Welcome on board!

orange_5thgen 03-20-2009 12:57 AM

I was told my car is being built this week. Its gets the juices going and I'm definitely exceited, but I will believe it when I hear its on the transport truck being delievered. It's hard not to get exceited about it, but I want to hear that it's on the way and they have a VIN number etc.... Once I get that VIN I'm looking for finanacing and will talk with the insurance company. Although I'm afraid to hear how much my insurance is going to go up! :)

PNY KLR 03-20-2009 01:13 AM

GET MINE SOONER THEN LATER!!!!

WWWWHHHOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dealer called me!!!!! My Camaro is being built on the 23rd of march get it sooner then I expected yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out PONYS Iam coming to get ya!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

AKA the PONY KILLER !!!!

Panther67 03-20-2009 01:39 AM

Pny klr when did you place your order, was it back in october of last year or did you order this year....:popcorn:

bumblebee rules 03-20-2009 12:56 PM

Pny klr ... I ordered mine oct /08 and got a date of may4th 3 week delivery from there .... You are SO SO SO lucky man ..right on

ringb1 03-21-2009 09:37 PM

Are the leather jackets for purchase

2010_5thgen 03-22-2009 12:36 PM

that thing is SEXY!