Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Superchargersonline.com, ADM, BMR, JDP, JRE, Pedders/Raymond's Performance (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300621)

sting808 06-07-2013 10:55 PM

Superchargersonline.com, ADM, BMR, JDP, JRE, Pedders/Raymond's Performance

Great customer service from these forum sponsors in recent months.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jessika at Superchargersonline:
Last week, Jessika went out of her way to pickup some Vortech check valves, bought postage and mailed my items USPS Priority Mail. Saved me money and quick turn around time on a relatively small sale.

Andy at ADM:

Has great solutions to common problems at reasonable prices. Very responsive feedback.

BMR:
Acknowledging issues with product, improving design, and providing fixes to customers at no additional cost.

JDP:
Unbiased feedback on suspension products, pricing, and turn around time.

JRE:
Sales crew and Ted has always taken the time to answer questions and provide quality products, service, and tunes. No nonsense, straight shooters approach.

Pedders/Raymond's Performance:
Pete and Bruce are the reasons I use Pedders products. Pete has always taken care of me with his products and stands behind them. Cannot provide solutions for every scenario, but tries to comes close.
Bruce at Raymond's Performance always has time to share his experience. Always seem to have stock on everything I've needed at reasonable shipping prices.

There are numerous other forum sponsors(current/not current) not mentioned that has provided great products and/or suppport in the past few years. The ability and willingness to make things right when things go wrong without having to ask and good/consistent customer service matters.

Just wanted to say,
Thank You !!!

FYI, my wife probably hates all of you. :yikes:

JDP Sales 06-11-2013 05:20 PM

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and support! :thumb:

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

sting808 06-12-2013 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales@JDP (Post 6658350)
Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and support! :thumb:

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Picked up the z-spec bars from UPS will call today. Installed the rear bars after replacing LT manifold gaskets. Easy install with lots of rear rim clearance.

JDP Sales 06-12-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sting808 (Post 6660129)
Picked up the z-spec bars from UPS will call today. Installed the rear bars after replacing LT manifold gaskets. Easy install with lots of rear rim clearance.

Sweet. So are you going to try it with the Pedders front bar for a while? Let me know hoe that works out.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007