Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Razzi GFX installed, Photo shoot (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111281)

overhaulengines 10-16-2010 11:22 PM

Razzi GFX installed, Photo shoot

22 Attachment(s)
Hello my friends, just installed my Razzi GFX's, i really like the way they came out. While i was doing the install, i all also installed my Kooks L/T headers, high flow cats and complete cat back corsa exhaust system. also did some light mods while under the car:D, I went to a car show today and placed 3rd:)

lupe

2010 SSRS 10-16-2010 11:32 PM

your Camaro looks absolutely awesome, I love the doors.

JUISSD 10-17-2010 12:11 AM

Clean car I like it! Not a fan of the doors but to each his own.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 10-17-2010 01:33 AM

Totally different!!

I love what you got going on there man. Looks clean and tight.

Keep it up!
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

winston2ss 10-17-2010 02:02 AM

Sweet ride man. Congrats on the 3rd place finish. Your car looks great.

muscle 10-17-2010 04:23 AM

I love ur T3 bumper.

overhaulengines 10-17-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 2450467)
your Camaro looks absolutely awesome, I love the doors.

thx bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by JUISSD (Post 2450631)
Clean car I like it! Not a fan of the doors but to each his own.

thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed (Post 2450942)
Totally different!!

I love what you got going on there man. Looks clean and tight.

Keep it up!
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

thx

Quote:

Originally Posted by winston2ss (Post 2450999)
Sweet ride man. Congrats on the 3rd place finish. Your car looks great.

thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscle (Post 2451138)
I love ur T3 bumper.

i love this mod

thanks everyone,

Lupe

orange10s.c. 10-17-2010 12:08 PM

Looks awsome man !!!!!!

jagan323 10-17-2010 12:11 PM

awesome car!

zkdreads 10-17-2010 01:07 PM

whats that side decal kit called? or is that custom made? where you get it from and how much..... because i know it didnt come like that lol

sweet ride too!

khislop007 10-17-2010 01:11 PM

Man that came out sweet. Do you have any night shots with the T3 LEDs on?

overhaulengines 10-17-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zkdreads (Post 2451864)
whats that side decal kit called? or is that custom made? where you get it from and how much..... because i know it didnt come like that lol

sweet ride too!

Gary customs painted them on the GFX when I purchased the gfx from him. I'm really happy the way they came out

Quote:

Originally Posted by khislop007 (Post 2451874)
Man that came out sweet. Do you have any night shots with the T3 LEDs on?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108652

there are a few night pics here

Lupe

Maro99 10-17-2010 06:03 PM

Looks great man.. The T2 scoops really flow well with the razzi front lip!

CiscoBee 10-17-2010 09:33 PM

Super sick car!!!!!
Love the doors and everything you have done so far!!!

vuduman67 10-17-2010 10:56 PM

love the side stripe! The whole car is sweet but I really dig the stripe.
Well done

CamaroFTW 10-17-2010 11:25 PM

Very nice! Your car looks so clean and shiny! Should have at least got 2nd ;)
Congrats!

Gnarlygianni 10-18-2010 02:30 AM

Camaro of the Week winner please.

mdinferno 10-18-2010 08:00 AM

very clean....

overhaulengines 10-18-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maro99 (Post 2452547)
Looks great man.. The T2 scoops really flow well with the razzi front lip!

i am really happy the way they worked out together

Quote:

Originally Posted by CiscoBee (Post 2453349)
Super sick car!!!!!
Love the doors and everything you have done so far!!!

thanks bro, i replied to your pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by vuduman67 (Post 2453595)
love the side stripe! The whole car is sweet but I really dig the stripe.
Well done

gotta love the strips, my buddy did a great job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroFTW (Post 2453668)
Very nice! Your car looks so clean and shiny! Should have at least got 2nd ;)
Congrats!

my first win, so i'm happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnarlygianni (Post 2453919)
Camaro of the Week winner please.

thanks, i think i need to work on my "member journal". that would be an awesome complement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdinferno (Post 2454154)
very clean....

thank you

thanks to all

Lupe

herkman 10-18-2010 07:59 PM

Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck!

Synerbee 10-18-2010 09:05 PM

Your car looks amazing. I love transformers bumper and heritage grill

I was looking at this and thought it might help create a better contrast on the front end
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Cam..._Blackout.html

jlugo 10-18-2010 10:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sweeeet!!!:thumbsup:

What happens to your front bumper?

klatterblast 10-19-2010 12:00 AM

very very good looking car , well done ! not that im being picky but i think the AACstyle.com red painted led sidemarkers would look good on your car.

CamaroDreams07 10-19-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlugo (Post 2457399)

Yeah I noticed that too..two small bumps on both sides in multiple pics.

Third in a car show? I have a hard time believing there could've been two better looking cars at any one show!! Those judges were paid off!

khislop007 10-19-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

If you look on your own car, you'll see that there are 4 small dimples in those same locations. He probably had his license plate mounted there and for car shows he uses plugs to cover up the holes.

mikepage0007 10-19-2010 07:26 AM

[QUOTE=herkman;2456749]Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck![

i drilled out and riveted all tabs , then bought a roof truss brace {18inches} at home depot for a dollar..bent it and epoxy a bolt to center bottom of diffuser than attache bracket to bolt , and at bottom of trunk there is threaded bolt protruding ..bolt correct nut and attached bracket..super snug...also rivet skirts and spoiler...screws will rust and work themselves out over time..aluminum rivets

overhaulengines 10-19-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herkman (Post 2456749)
Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck!

i noticed its a little sloppy under the rear bumper, i going to do something there.thx;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icandrivejustnotlegally (Post 2457025)
Your car looks amazing. I love transformers bumper and heritage grill

I was looking at this and thought it might help create a better contrast on the front end
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Cam..._Blackout.html

i think it would look nice, i have thought about it:)

Quote:

i removed the plate
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110082

Quote:

Originally Posted by klatterblast (Post 2457686)
very very good looking car , well done ! not that im being picky but i think the AACstyle.com red painted led sidemarkers would look good on your car.

those do look nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 2457737)
Yeah I noticed that too..two small bumps on both sides in multiple pics.

Third in a car show? I have a hard time believing there could've been two better looking cars at any one show!! Those judges were paid off!

there was only 1 category so i was up against classics also, so i was happy. 1st place was a killer chevelle and 2nd was a very nice 55.

license plate mod

Quote:

Originally Posted by khislop007 (Post 2457923)
If you look on your own car, you'll see that there are 4 small dimples in those same locations. He probably had his license plate mounted there and for car shows he uses plugs to cover up the holes.

[QUOTE=mikepage0007;2458003]
Quote:

Originally Posted by herkman (Post 2456749)
Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck![

i drilled out and riveted all tabs , then bought a roof truss brace {18inches} at home depot for a dollar..bent it and epoxy a bolt to center bottom of diffuser than attache bracket to bolt , and at bottom of trunk there is threaded bolt protruding ..bolt correct nut and attached bracket..super snug...also rivet skirts and spoiler...screws will rust and work themselves out over time..aluminum rivets

thanks for the idea, im going to work on it this week.:)

thanks to all

Lupe

tgdtown 10-19-2010 11:06 AM

cool pics...

overhaulengines 10-20-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgdtown (Post 2458620)
cool pics...

thx bro:)

thx

Lupe

ffrcobra_65 10-21-2010 12:06 AM

sweet! nice ride man. Thanks for sharing.

mikejr214 10-24-2010 06:52 PM

VERY VERY NICE CAR... I noticed four small dots on the nose of the car... is that in the picture or are there really four dots there?....

overhaulengines 10-25-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikejr214 (Post 2477146)
VERY VERY NICE CAR... I noticed four small dots on the nose of the car... is that in the picture or are there really four dots there?....

license plate mod

lupe

Dirtdog 10-25-2010 12:09 PM

Sick ride, everything flows very well

Orange Krate 10-26-2010 12:39 AM

Lupe your car is definately a one of a kind and beautiful! Congrats on the win at car show. It is nice to see someone with real talent, creativity and moxy to tear a new car apart and make it look they way they want it to look. Fan-friggin-tastic!!!

overhaulengines 10-26-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Krate (Post 2482541)
Lupe your car is definately a one of a kind and beautiful! Congrats on the win at car show. It is nice to see someone with real talent, creativity and moxy to tear a new car apart and make it look they way they want it to look. Fan-friggin-tastic!!!

thx orange for your kind words. its work but its fun.

Lupe