Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZL1 Wheels/Tires (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   zl1 wheels (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244121)

mgaspari 08-15-2012 12:00 PM

zl1 wheels

Anyone selling there black 10 spoke wheels or the 5 spoke wheels?

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone think any zl1 owner would get a different hood and sell theres? I mean yousee people selling the rims why not the hood hahah

KKreme15 08-15-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgaspari (Post 5446051)
Anyone selling there black 10 spoke wheels or the 5 spoke wheels?

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone think any zl1 owner would get a different hood and sell theres? I mean yousee people selling the rims why not the hood hahah

I'd probably get annoyed if I saw your v6 --> zl1 conversion IRL. Do you have any performance mods done?

Are you swapping badges, too?

mgaspari 08-15-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KKreme15 (Post 5446142)
I'd probably get annoyed if I saw your v6 --> zl1 conversion IRL. Do you have any performance mods done?

Are you swapping badges, too?

could care less what you get annoyed over. my car i do what i want.. and yea man i have the zl1 badges everywhere looks great :thumbsup:

2012 ZL1#1658 08-15-2012 12:30 PM

:facepalm:

mgaspari 08-15-2012 12:33 PM

in all honesty i have no clue why people have to talk crap.. Its a forum, i asked a simple questions, if you don't have an answer to my question than get the hell out? Its really simple. We all have camaros and half of you are just haters and have way to much of an opinion, keep it to yourself. if you Have nothing good to say don't say it at all.

Kiss My SS 08-15-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgaspari (Post 5446218)
in all honesty i have no clue why people have to talk crap.. Its a forum, i asked a simple questions, if you don't have an answer to my question than get the hell out? Its really simple. We all have camaros and half of you are just haters and have way to much of an opinion, keep it to yourself. if you Have nothing good to say don't say it at all.

Buy a REAL ZL1 and stopping faking it....makes the REAL ZL1's look bad when someone smokes a V6:bellyroll:

z28mass 08-15-2012 01:02 PM

Can we just all get along?

EsKiMo HuNtEr66 08-15-2012 01:02 PM

I saw a guy who brought his camaro to a car show and it looked like a ZL1. Badges and everything. So my friend and I walked over and we asked him if he can pop his hood so we can see the LSA engine. We were both shocked to see that the LSA was missing and there was a V6 staring right at us. The people who were crowding his car kept asking him what happened to the original motor. I'm pretty sure the guy was embarrassed because he left about 15 minutes later. Everyone has there own opinion and to each his own but just think about how you will feel if you show up and the car looks the part but really isn't. Good luck though.

mgaspari 08-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EsKiMo HuNtEr66 (Post 5446374)
I saw a guy who brought his camaro to a car show and it looked like a ZL1. Badges and everything. So my friend and I walked over and we asked him if he can pop his hood so we can see the LSA engine. We were both shocked to see that the LSA was missing and there was a V6 staring right at us. The people who were crowding his car kept asking him what happened to the original motor. I'm pretty sure the guy was embarrassed because he left about 15 minutes later. Everyone has there own opinion and to each his own but just think about how you will feel if you show up and the car looks the part but really isn't. Good luck though.

i dont have the badges it was a joke.. all i ahve is the zl1 bumper.people need to chill out, theres so many other memebers that have this done and theres even some that have the wheels,spoiler,bumper,siderockers, etc.. if someone puts badges thats bad but if they want to chnage the look of there car than so be it..

KKreme15 08-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgaspari (Post 5446218)

I'm not a hater. I just don't understand why people do that. Like when people put "SS" badges on LTs, no sense to that. But whatever floats your boat. Do what you want with your car, and enjoy it.

mgaspari 08-15-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KKreme15 (Post 5446400)
I'm not a hater. I just don't understand why people do that. Like when people put "SS" badges on LTs, no sense to that. But whatever floats your boat. Do what you want with your car, and enjoy it.

puting badges and differnt bumpers are totally different things. i dont put the zl1 badge on my v6.

H1Chester 08-15-2012 01:16 PM

I was about to blow up and click post... but it's not even worth my time... making your car look like a ZL1 when it is not a ZL1 is a disgrace.

gm_joe 08-15-2012 01:34 PM

Years ago, when I was younger, we took pride in working on our own cars. This included making them look different (or same) as other cars out there. trying to tweek a little mor performance out of them, being a 4, 6 or 8 cyl. Many times, befor the internet, we would go to local junk yards to to see what we could find. In the end I guess waht I am trying to say is to each his/her own.

I call it Vera 08-15-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EsKiMo HuNtEr66 (Post 5446374)

"What happened to the original motor" That's awesome.