Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   SLP Tuned Diablo Sport II Programmer (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60498)

tjbusa 01-12-2010 07:21 PM

SLP Tuned Diablo Sport II Programmer

Anyone have one on order????
Note: Available January 18th the SLP DiabloSport Predator will come equipped with a modified custom tune for SLP Long Tube Headers and/or full X-Pipes. "SLP Custom Header Tune" adjusts for fueling and re-calibrates oxygen sensors.

http://www.lmperformance.com/53917/119.html

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...T&BIG=27022T-1

06MonteSS 01-13-2010 07:33 AM

heh... doesn't "re-calibrate" the oxygen sensors...

it disables the trouble codes so you don't throw codes and get the check-engine light on your dash due to the headers...

RedJewel2SS 01-13-2010 08:31 PM

yea save your $100 and either get diablosport to disable the codes for you for free or save $22 of that $100 and get an even better CUSTOM tune with 06MonteSS's ******* TUNE!!!

mthomas038 01-18-2010 04:00 PM

Tell me more about this. I have a diablosport tuner i bought 2 months ago and my slp headers just came in. Do i need to call diablosport to get this update. THanks

tjbusa 01-18-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthomas038 (Post 1392594)
Tell me more about this. I have a diablosport tuner i bought 2 months ago and my slp headers just came in. Do i need to call diablosport to get this update. THanks

I haven't got my SLP Diablo Sport II yet, but yes, I believe you can download from the diablo website. I have 300 miles now, no check engine light yet. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58363

06MonteSS 01-19-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthomas038 (Post 1392594)

no... you can not get the slp tunes on a regular diablosport predator... you only get slp's tunes on their slp versioned predator, since they make their own tunes for their add-ons...

you can get a custom tune from any diablosport CMR tuner (like me) to get everything dialed in correctly and for more giddy-up...

tjbusa 01-20-2010 06:15 PM

Ok, the, " Note: Available January 18th the SLP DiabloSport Predator will come equipped with a modified custom tune for SLP Long Tube Headers and/or full X-Pipes. "SLP Custom Header Tune" adjusts for fueling and re-calibrates oxygen sensors. " no longer listed on their website. I got a call today from SLP and their tuner is not perfected yet, and you will still get a check engine light. I canceled my SLP tuned diablo sport II order.

So what do I do now??? ******* Tune, JANNETTYRACING ,
Scott@Superchips , Vector PowerFlash But I don't have a laptop, man my head is spinning...............

RedJewel2SS 01-20-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjbusa (Post 1400135)
Ok, the, " Note: Available January 18th the SLP DiabloSport Predator will come equipped with a modified custom tune for SLP Long Tube Headers and/or full X-Pipes. "SLP Custom Header Tune" adjusts for fueling and re-calibrates oxygen sensors. " no longer listed on their website. I got a call today from SLP and their tuner is not perfected yet, and you will still get a check engine light. I canceled my SLP tuned diablo sport II order.

Scott@Superchips , Vector PowerFlash But I don't have a laptop, man my head is spinning...............

get a diablosport predator and get a custom ******* tune!!! it is well worth it and you will have your car tuned in less than a week after ordering it, and completely dialed in with fueling shortly thereafter depending on how much you drive.

Steve@Vectormotorsports 01-21-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjbusa (Post 1400135)

We have actually had guys use there desktop and a long extension cord lol

mlee 01-21-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS (Post 1376088)
heh... doesn't "re-calibrate" the oxygen sensors...

it disables the trouble codes so you don't throw codes and get the check-engine light on your dash due to the headers...

Disabled codes are checked for during my Inspection Sticker update here in Texas. Is it possible to get a custom tune done to "re-calibrate" the O2 sensors instead of disabling them???

Also, are there plans to support the TCM in the L99s as this is where the big gains are...

Thanks,
Mike

Mike@DS 01-21-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1402587)
Disabled codes are checked for during my Inspection Sticker update here in Texas. Is it possible to get a custom tune done to "re-calibrate" the O2 sensors instead of disabling them???

Also, are there plans to support the TCM in the L99s as this is where the big gains are...

Thanks,
Mike

Too soon to say what kind of O2 sensor controls are available.

TCM is in the works, should follow the initial release by a couple weeks.

mlee 01-21-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport (Post 1402900)
Too soon to say what kind of O2 sensor controls are available.

TCM is in the works, should follow the initial release by a couple weeks.

TCM is OUTSTANDING news!!!!

I'll just have to get a tuner to help with the sensor part and save that tune back to my Diablo.:thumbsup:

06MonteSS 01-21-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedJewel2SS (Post 1400512)
get a diablosport predator and get a custom ******* tune!!! it is well worth it and you will have your car tuned in less than a week after ordering it, and completely dialed in with fueling shortly thereafter depending on how much you drive.

Thanks Red... :)

yep, no worries tjb... there are other choices available, and with more bang for your buck...

;)

tjbusa 01-21-2010 07:05 PM

Thanks Lew