Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   production coupe? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4582)

warbird81 06-13-2008 08:19 PM

production coupe?

now that we have seen to vert pic how about the info on the production coupe? are these the real headlights and does the coupe have the new front bumper that i personal don't like. love the lights though. can fbodfather chime in on this.

stovt001 06-13-2008 09:58 PM

I would imagine those are the real headlights, but we'll need final confirmation. I personally like the new bumper, but I can see how it would be controversial. Definitely not to everyone's taste.

Patience my friend. Indy Bash will be here soon enough.

The_Stache 06-13-2008 10:49 PM

I put this in the vert thread. Its been confirmed by 2 disciples that these are indeed the production headlights..

MerF 06-13-2008 11:02 PM

Werd.

DGthe3 06-13-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stovt001 (Post 78560)
Patience my friend. Indy Bash will be here soon enough.

But for now . . . let us join in speculation

Fandango 06-14-2008 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGthe3 (Post 78608)
But for now . . . let us join in speculation

"The suspence is terrible. I hope it will last."

Willy Wonka - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

With all the Vert pics, Bumblebee movie shots, and all the exitement, what will we do after Indy Bash? That's gonna be the longest 7 months after. The car won't go on sale untill March of next year and all our question will be answered. No more Spy pics, no more, guessing, not much more posting. I think I'd rather keep this up. I don't know if I can live with out all the anticipation!

o2camaross 06-14-2008 07:25 AM

we will still be posting, but it will be either to show off our new fifth gens or to add another mustang or chally to the defeated list.

TAG UR IT 06-14-2008 10:19 AM

It'll only get BETTER after Indy! Once we know a lot of what's going in, we are going to start determining what WE want...individually....and what we will be able to afford.

The talk is going to be non-stop once we see the real deal! Oh...boy....it's gonna be busy here!

And, for an answer to the threads question...

Yes, they are the real headlights
most likely, it's the real bumper...for the vert and the coupe...AND I LOVE IT!

Numero_uno 06-14-2008 11:15 AM

That's good, I hope those are the production lights because those are pimpin. But I really don't like the bumper on the vert in those pictures, that would almost be a deal breaker for me....:(

warbird81 06-14-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diarmadhi (Post 78576)
I put this in the vert thread. Its been confirmed by 2 disciples that these are indeed the production headlights..

is the bumper on the vert the production bumper then because i like the regular bumper on the ivers?

nUcLeArEnVoY 06-14-2008 12:42 PM

God, wouldn't it be the pits of the Indy thing was a massive, cruel hoax?

I know it's not, but I wouldn't put it past the way life can be sometimes. XD

TheMadHatter99 06-14-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fandango (Post 78650)
"The suspence is terrible. I hope it will last."

Willy Wonka - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

With all the Vert pics, Bumblebee movie shots, and all the exitement, what will we do after Indy Bash? That's gonna be the longest 7 months after. The car won't go on sale untill March of next year and all our question will be answered. No more Spy pics, no more, guessing, not much more posting. I think I'd rather keep this up. I don't know if I can live with out all the anticipation!

I've a feeling we'll start getting glimpses of offerings from aftermarket companies during that time period so we should have a few things to hold us over.