Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Just got the call! Its here! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33478)

formulahawk 07-21-2009 09:09 AM

Just got the call! Its here!

Spoke to the saleman yesterday, said a week or two. It arrived this morning around 9:00 AM. Heading for the dealership to finalize everything.

One disapointment, no sunroof! All along I was told and the bill of sale showed sunroof. Will not deter me from getting the car!

VIN# 2G1FT1EW8A9125963

Pictures to follow.

:thumbsup: :drinking: :clap: :bellyroll: :thumbup: :w00t:

Kelly

BLACK67 07-21-2009 10:00 AM

Congratulations:happyanim:

Kenny 07-21-2009 12:00 PM

Congratulations!:thumbsup: Yours was built pretty quick, mind if i ask your vin number?

formulahawk 07-21-2009 01:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny (Post 704999)
Congratulations!:thumbsup: Yours was built pretty quick, mind if i ask your vin number?

VIN# 2G1FT1EW8A9125963
Here are a few photos:

Thanks,

Kelly

bluch 07-21-2009 05:57 PM

congrats! sucks they left the sunroof of your order...but i wouldn't wait another few months over a sunroof either :D

sigma_1966 07-21-2009 07:22 PM

Congrats. Will they be compensating you for lack of sunroof ? Maybe some free stripes ????

I like the roof better without the sunroof. Car looks good. Another car for our boards. Your going to love it. I bet there will be a sleepless night or two until it gets into the driveway.

boatingbent 07-21-2009 07:28 PM

Wow my car was buildt 50 Cars before yours (25913) I am also IOM with IO Interior 20Inch Polished Aluminum RS Package and Sunroof...Also SS LS3 M6...
Where are you located since you got yours so Quick....Mine was buildt last Thursday ........

Ultimate_Bumblebee 07-21-2009 07:32 PM

You guys are so gracious to not care but this is just another example of the poor customer service that is surrounding this car.

I have had to search high and low just to get a place to give me the time of day to SELL me one of these things, and when I finally found a place that will take my money, I'm getting the run around with respect to the amount of order slots available and how the poor dealership has to convince the regional managers to open up a slot to order these cars.

On top of that, I'm hearing about options being unavailable and also problems (like rally stripes) and now you get yours without a sunroof when you've clearly ordered one? I would take the car (of course) and complain to hell about it to GM head office and/or the dealership.

This is REALLY bad customer service and you wouldn't tolerate it if it wasn't a Camaro. So you shouldn't have to tolerate it here. GM consumers must be heard! This is SO BAD!

nasty2ss 07-21-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate_Bumblebee (Post 706670)
You guys are so gracious to not care but this is just another example of the poor customer service that is surrounding this car.

I have had to search high and low just to get a place to give me the time of day to SELL me one of these things, and when I finally found a place that will take my money, I'm getting the run around with respect to the amount of order slots available and how the poor dealership has to convince the regional managers to open up a slot to order these cars.

On top of that, I'm hearing about options being unavailable and also problems (like rally stripes) and now you get yours without a sunroof when you've clearly ordered one? I would take the car (of course) and complain to hell about it to GM head office and/or the dealership.

This is REALLY bad customer service and you wouldn't tolerate it if it wasn't a Camaro. So you shouldn't have to tolerate it here. GM consumers must be heard! This is SO BAD!

:word:

BackinBlackSS/RS 07-21-2009 07:40 PM

Congrats!!! That is one of my all time best calls I've ever received!!!
:thumbsup::w00t::headbang:

formulahawk 07-21-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatingbent (Post 706657)
Wow my car was buildt 50 Cars before yours (25913) I am also IOM with IO Interior 20Inch Polished Aluminum RS Package and Sunroof...Also SS LS3 M6...
Where are you located since you got yours so Quick....Mine was buildt last Thursday ........

Hello, I am located in Oakville, just outside Toronto, hour and a half from Oshawa.

Kelly

formulahawk 07-21-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate_Bumblebee (Post 706670)

To be fair, I sent email to all the dealers in my area to find one with allocation. This dealer replied and stated that they had an order identical to my wish list.

This was the salesman's error, not the dealership. I did indeed try to get compensation, no luck. I had to bargain for over two hours to get to MSRP.

I pick up the car tomorrow and all this angst will soon fade from memory.

Thanks to all for your support and best wishes!

Camaro5 rocks!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

sigma_1966 07-22-2009 05:19 AM

Got that right. Once you see it any bad feelings will be gone. This car is like a drug.

Glad its arrived for you. Another Camaro owner in southern ontario. Enjoy I know you will

Quote:

Originally Posted by formulahawk (Post 707177)
all this angst will soon fade from memory.

Camaro5 rocks!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

boatingbent 07-22-2009 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formulahawk (Post 707142)
Hello, I am located in Oakville, just outside Toronto, hour and a half from Oshawa.

Kelly

makes since why it arrived so quick then... hehehe