Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Detroit Gen 5 club impromptu evening on Woodward (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211962)

rtcat600man 03-25-2012 09:18 PM

Detroit Gen 5 club impromptu evening on Woodward

29 Attachment(s)
Thruout the day today the members of the DG5CC was discussing on their own website maybe meeting up later for some cruising time. Turns out we pulled off a 20 member meet and cruise on WOODWARD. Our latest member to the club made it out there too.

SCOTT SETTLEMIRE, ..........:respekt:......he brought along his ZL1 too.........:drool: ........Bro Zeke

We made a trip around on Woodward and back again for some more meet and greet time with new members.

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 03-25-2012 09:26 PM

Awesome!! Wish I could have been there - instead I
watched the rain shortened race in California. Thanks
for spending some time with the group Scott I'm sure
Everyone was thrilled to have you there :)

I still want my ride in Bro Zeke :paddle:

GroundhogSS 03-25-2012 09:39 PM

Looks like fun. Great pics.

Caddyroger 03-25-2012 09:48 PM

Do Detroit still have the dream cruise? I moved to Washinton in 2004 so I do not keep up.

rtcat600man 03-25-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caddyroger (Post 4704014)
Do Detroit still have the dream cruise? I moved to Washinton in 2004 so I do not keep up.

Yes, We still have the DREAM CRUISE.

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/

Cam2011 03-25-2012 10:22 PM

Awesome, looks like you had some nice weather too.

camaro2lt 03-25-2012 10:28 PM

looks like a great time! glad too see that zl1 on the road eating up some challengers and mustangs haha

fbodfather 03-25-2012 10:30 PM

to my "Camaro Comrades" at Detroit5thgen.............

......."Bro Zeke" and I thank you for a GREAT evening of fellowship on Woodward Avenue........

(......did you notice how the Mustangs suddenly disappeared when we hit the streets?.....)

Thank you -- for your enthusiasm and passion for all things Camaro........we're grateful and blessed to have such a loyal following!

(...and Becky - we missed you and Maureen and Joe and Pam!.....)

Let's do it again sometime!

camaro_RS 03-25-2012 10:39 PM

Awesome pics, yo!!! Thanks for sharing!! ZL1 is siiiiiiiiick....but I don't like the engine cover. For some reason it looked kind of "cheap" to me.

Janet 03-25-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 4703886)
Awesome!! Wish I could have been there - instead I
watched the rain shortened race in California. Thanks
for spending some time with the group Scott I'm sure
Everyone was thrilled to have you there :)

Looks like great fun. It's neither t-shirt nor cruising weather in So Cal, Detroit give back our weather.

Janet

NASCR3 03-25-2012 10:56 PM

Scott I just noticed "Bro Zeke" is wearing Pirelli sneakers and not the standard issue Goodyear's. Is that something you guys are trying for the future or just trying to keep the Goodyear rubber for the production cars. :w00t:

John :thumbsup:

Pentatonic 03-25-2012 10:58 PM

Awesome pics! Wish I could have been there.

fbodfather 03-25-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet (Post 4704320)
Looks like great fun. It's neither t-shirt nor cruising weather in So Cal, Detroit give back our weather.

Janet

I wuz thinking of you several times today, Janet........

We haven't 'christened' your twin to "Bro Zeke" - -but let me assure you that you are gonna be..........

BLOWN AWAY when you receive him/her!

Looking forward to seeing you and the other disciples this week!

(.....prepare for "ultra-grin"......)

(.......and we'll give you your weather back when you 'take Nancy back'....:D ) (...we're begging you!...)

fbodfather 03-25-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NASCR3 (Post 4704329)
Scott I just noticed "Bro Zeke" is wearing Pirelli sneakers and not the standard issue Goodyear's. Is that something you guys are trying for the future or just trying to keep the Goodyear rubber for the production cars. :w00t:

John :thumbsup:

Good catch!

We've put Pirelli ice and snow tires on the CTF fleet in Michigan - - remember, while we've had incredible weather, these cars have been on the road in the dead of winter - we'll put the Goodyears back on them in May....

Let me assure you that "Brother Ezekiel" went thru a snowstorm in February and got me to Detroit Metro Airport with no problems!