Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MSRP OR BELOW WITH NO WAITING LIST (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41576)

rkmcmd4 09-09-2009 07:06 AM

MSRP OR BELOW WITH NO WAITING LIST

Not trying to make this an advertisement thread, but a helpful tool for people who are frustrated with their dealer or may be way down a waiting list. you may have to travel to get your car but you may get it cheaper and sooner. Orders and allocations change weekly, so make sure you call to verify info. Dealers... please be honest.

as of today MSRP and NO WAITING LIST:w00t:
Bayside Chevrolet
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Grant Williams or Joe Lyons
Tell them Chris G sent you.

jrboyd_1980 09-09-2009 09:10 AM

Charles Clark Chevrolet
McAllen, TX
John Boyd
Work: 956-686-5441
Cell: 956-905-7250

rkmcmd4 09-11-2009 08:27 AM

post #1, bayside still has now waiting list

bdamstar 09-11-2009 03:19 PM

From the Ashes of My Solstice To a CAMARO !!!!!

2 Attachment(s)
Hello (sorry this is long) - I'm a diehard Chevy / GM loyal. I currently own a 2003 50th Anniv Corvette (Anniv. Edition). I paid a little over invoice when EVERYONE was paying 5-10k over sticker. I just am patient...wait if I have to and will go far to get my car if I have to. In 2006 I bought a Pontiac Solstice when EVERYONE wa paying 5k over sticker. NOT ONE DEALER in Florida would budge...so I wound up finding a dealer in Richmond, VA (Capital Pontiac) that gave it to me for $1000 under sticker. So that brings us to TODAY. SADLY - VERY SADLY on Monday (Labor Day) in a typical afternoon downpour on the Sawgrass Expway....my beautiful Solstice hit a puddle and Hydroplanned spinning from the leftmost lane into the siderail across 3 lanes of traffic - backend hit the rightmost siderail and I woundup with a huge gash in my head and what looks to be a totaled car. So I was thinking anyway of trading in the Solstice for a Camaro - if it's TOTALED then it's a no brainer. What I need is help from anyone that can tell me where to go to get the BEST possible deal ?? These idiot dealers in South Florida are telling me 5-10k over sticker. They just won't put the BONG down long enough to listen to reason. So if ANYONE can help me and in the injured state I'm in at the moment - it would be MUCH appreciated !!!

swaugie 09-11-2009 07:22 PM

tom clark chevrolet
mckeesport pa
412-751-2900
http://www.tomclarkchevy.com
ask for ron jr.

also have 1 2ss in stock, 2 2ss, 1 1lt, and 1 2lt in transit all available at msrp.

smoothoperator 09-11-2009 10:43 PM

Wow dude hope your ok.... That def looks totalled and if they decide to fix it you should do everything in your power to sell it once something is in an accident like that I would never feel safe or happy driving it again.

bdamstar 09-12-2009 01:50 AM

THANK YOU

Yeah - I'm slowly coming around - so many people in the tow yard that see these accidents all the time & that have seen the car are telling me that the build of the car saved my life - the HYDRO-FORMED RAILS. The lot foreman showed me a BMW Z4 - similar type of car to the SOLSTICE that had a much less violent accident - the thing was split right behind the passenger seat and the guy died. So my hats off to GM for building safety into these sports cars !!!

THANKS for the info - I will call in the morning and start to get a deal going - I agree that it's probably totaled & if it isn't I'm selling it for sure - CAMARO here I come !!! (Can't wait !!!) Besides - I got another chance at life - might as well go all out on a 2SS Fully Loaded and enjoy myself !!! Right - can I get an AMEN (LOL) !!! :headbang:

rkmcmd4 09-21-2009 10:58 AM

dealer in post #1 has open allocations avaiable today.

:bow::bow:22 days from order to build

pauljbouda 09-21-2009 12:32 PM

bdamstar, since you are in Florida I bought mine from Nimnicht Chevy in Jacksonville, did not pay a penny over msrp. Call Howard Roberts at 904 387 4041..hes the one I bought mine from and has been a great help.