Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   CARLISLE 2017 INFO!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481984)

IDEALG 01-27-2017 07:26 AM

CARLISLE 2017 INFO!!

1 Attachment(s)
Don't forget to sign up for The New Chevrolet Nationals this year.

50 years of Camaro/Firebird
Celebration

BIO-HAZARD 01-28-2017 01:13 PM

BIO-HAZARD will be there :clap2:

IDEALG 01-28-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD (Post 9529580)
BIO-HAZARD will be there :clap2:

We'll see you there! Hoping for perfect weather

BIO-HAZARD 01-29-2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDEALG (Post 9529871)
We'll see you there! Hoping for perfect weather

I am too , Last year was great , the year before , Rain sucked...LOL..

See you guys there..

smace 01-29-2017 10:00 AM

It is the same weekend as Camaro Nationals in Frederick, MD. Which one is better? I was going to goto Camaro Nationals this year that weekend.

IDEALG 01-29-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smace (Post 9530597)
It is the same weekend as Camaro Nationals in Frederick, MD. Which one is better? I was going to goto Camaro Nationals this year that weekend.

I've never gone to Camaro Nationals and we go through this every year with fellow Camaro enthusiasts. From what " i've heard " the Camaro Nationals is not as good or big as Carlisle. But again i've never been there, only seen pics and heard from people who went.

I'm expecting a really good turnout this year at Carlisle as they are really trying amp up the show and are celebrating the 50th anniversary of Camaro and Firebird.

smace 01-29-2017 10:30 AM

To bad they are the weekends. I would go to both. Camaro Nationals use to be at Carlisle. I went in 2009 then they had problem with Carlisle management I guess.

SoChrisB 01-29-2017 04:26 PM

I'll be there. Last year was my first year and loved it. It's a very well-run event. I got to meet some cool people, too.

BIO-HAZARD 01-30-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smace (Post 9530597)

They are both good shows in different taste.. Last year was nice because Carlisle did move the date to Fathers day weekend , So I got to go to both shows . I thought that Fredrick would have gotten a bigger turn out because of this but not . I was about the same as always .

Maryland has a awesome parking lot party at the host hotel .And great places to eat . Carlise has the better show with more cars and more to do & see and a lot of vendors .

Car show , Carlisle goes by class & year , Maryland goes by generation .

Both shows are good , I go to Carlisle 1st choice because it's closer .

BIO-HAZARD 01-30-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoChrisB (Post 9531031)
I'll be there. Last year was my first year and loved it. It's a very well-run event. I got to meet some cool people, too.

Hey Chris , see you again this year .. Hope to see you in Greece NY In June also .. :)

ChibiBlackSheep 01-30-2017 04:46 PM

I'm always there with my Monte Carlo family... but with it being 50 years of Camaro... This is gonna be tough

pyroguy 02-02-2017 10:49 AM

Last year was great and I got to meet some awesome people. I'm planning on going to Carlisle this year, as long as I'm not becoming a dad that day (wife's due date is near then).

The Camaro Nationals was awesome last year, but it was a smaller show than previous years apparently. They did have more incredibly rare Camaros than Carlisle, but it is a smaller show. I'll probably go to Camaro Nationals next year since I'm missing this year. Both are worth going to.

SoChrisB 02-03-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD (Post 9532935)
Hey Chris , see you again this year .. Hope to see you in Greece NY In June also .. :)

Look forward to seeing you too! Yeah, I'll probably be at the Greece show too. We will have to meet up.

1LEwonton 02-15-2017 05:56 AM

My friend and I are all booked and ready to hit Chevy Nationals at Carlisle. I'll be there with my '15 Blue Velvet Metallic 2SS/1LE, NPP & bolt-ons and he's either bringing his fully modded 2002 SS or his father's 2012 SS w/bold-ons. First year as 'Chevy' Nationals, as apposed to 'GM' Nationals so we'll see how it goes. Friends of mine have been going to Mopar Nationals for years and say the venue and how they run events is amazing. Any idea why the name switch since they still invite all GM?