Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Costco auto program (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254295)

newb 10-08-2012 02:41 AM

Costco auto program
 
I was at Costco tonight and saw this. Looks pretty good to me.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/08/e7aqevap.jpg

toehead93 10-08-2012 08:18 AM

The 1LE is in the system too. I just checked it out but i cant see the price on mi ipad. Might be a flash site?

Mgizzle 10-08-2012 09:12 AM

I can already see this happening. husband goes to Custco to save money on food, comes back and tells wife "I bought a 1 LE at Custco!".

menendez1293 10-08-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mgizzle (Post 5666967)
I can already see this happening. husband goes to Custco to save money on food, comes back and tells wife "I bought a 1 LE at Custco!".



:laughabove: that would be funny. I wonder what there price is?

Doglife1LE 10-08-2012 12:31 PM

I went through Costco to order mine. It will be the second car I have bought through the program.

Lio Martinez 10-08-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doglife1LE (Post 5667709)
I went through Costco to order mine. It will be the second car I have bought through the program.


U ordered the 1LE there ? How much ? What extras did u put ? And how does the program work ?

newb 10-08-2012 03:58 PM

You can go to the Costco website and build it there. No haggle pricing. Search autosave on the website and build the car. It will give you a list of dealers and send your info to them. Looks pretty easy. Planning on trying it next week.

solo40oz 10-08-2012 05:41 PM

If you buy a Camaro at Costco, don't you have to buy a 12 pack? :)

2Carats 10-08-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solo40oz (Post 5669021)
If you buy a Camaro at Costco, don't you have to buy a 12 pack? :)

Im almost positive they only come in either a 6 or 8 pack. But I like the way you're thinking!

Mind controlled by Cerebro

newb 10-08-2012 08:56 PM

You can buy one. It's just bigger than usual and last a lifetime.... Lol

Doglife1LE 10-11-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lio Martinez (Post 5668393)
U ordered the 1LE there ? How much ? What extras did u put ? And how does the program work ?

It's super easy. Just go to costco.com click on services then auto program. Just follow the instructions and build your car. Costco then gives you contact info on the participating dealer near you. All Camaros(excluding the ZL1) are $550 below invoice. I still haggled a little through email, pitting 2 dealers against each other and I was able to get down to $1000 below invoice. Plus if you take delivery by January you get a $500 costco cash card. :thumbsup:

oldfriend 10-11-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doglife1LE (Post 5682531)
It's super easy. Just go to costco.com click on services then auto program. Just follow the instructions and build your car. Costco then gives you contact info on the participating dealer near you. All Camaros(excluding the ZL1) are $550 below invoice. I still haggled a little through email, pitting 2 dealers against each other and I was able to get down to $1000 below invoice. Plus if you take delivery by January you get a $500 costco cash card. :thumbsup:

$500 that you can use for COSTCO gas , win , win , win .

Zorns 10-12-2012 08:38 AM

If any of you are USAA members, I think you can get a lower price through their car buying program.

newb 10-12-2012 01:34 PM

Last I checked, USAA only offered $750 cash back. I wasn't aware they had an actual program. And I'm pretty sure, you can still combine the USAA cash and COSTCO program(if the dealer agrees of course).


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.